• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
    �� sorry, goldeneagle, but I laughed at that
    I hate it when he's right.

Comment

Nobody has mentioned that if he wasn’t caught that he was willing to go an entire lifetime lying about how he killed that buck. He trespassed onto a property he knew he didn’t have permission to hunt and set up stands. He then hunted at night knowing that it is illegal to do so. There’s a lot of moments he could of said to himself, this is wrong, but he continued to do so. He continued to make bad decision after bad decision then posted a pic online and social media for the glory of the kill that was done breaking multiple laws and moral codes. Now look up the definition of the word sociopath.

Comment

Shows the state is more concerned with a money grab than punishment. They get to buy a new truck and the poacher gets to go back hunting. Everybody is happy.

Comment

Originally posted by crc View Post
          Nobody has mentioned that if he wasn’t caught that he was willing to go an entire lifetime lying about how he killed that buck. He trespassed onto a property he knew he didn’t have permission to hunt and set up stands. He then hunted at night knowing that it is illegal to do so. There’s a lot of moments he could of said to himself, this is wrong, but he continued to do so. He continued to make bad decision after bad decision then posted a pic online and social media for the glory of the kill that was done breaking multiple laws and moral codes. Now look up the definition of the word sociopath.
          Nobody is saying the guy is innocent. Nobody is saying he did not do wrong.

And IMO he make one bad decision. To poach a buck.

I still do not understand what all you haters are trying to gain from repeating yourselves. What do you want us or anyone to do?

Comment

Originally posted by toledo View Post
            Shows the state is more concerned with a money grab than punishment. They get to buy a new truck and the poacher gets to go back hunting. Everybody is happy.
            Probably had a good lawyer

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              So what will make you happy? You want everyone on TBH to now hate the guy?
              I was agreeing with ClayC. I don't think anyone hates the guy, certainly not myself.

When you look at the possibility of him having done this before, and the extent of his effort to hide the truth and capitalize on the results of killing a state record.....it's more than just a mistake.

Having one too many beers and getting behind the wheel is a mistake. His plan was 100% intentional.

Comment

I still do not understand what all you haters are trying to gain from repeating yourselves. What do you want us or anyone to do?
                For starters, stop saying it was one bad decision when it was obviously a premeditated act.

Comment

And IMO he make one bad decision. To poach a buck. More like two, and the reports state there may have been more

I still do not understand what all you haters are trying to gain from repeating yourselves. It's not our job to explain stuff to bleeding heartsWhat do you want us or anyone to do? Quit attacking members who have different views than you do. Just because they have issues with a poacher and trespasser, doesn't make them haters!
                  Last edited by Traildust; 12-12-2018, 11:35 AM.

Comment

And IMO he make one bad decision. To poach a buck.

That's almost comical coming from you

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                      Well said

Comment

Should of poached in E TX. Would of gotten a written warning and been allowed to keep the buck. Oh and the landowner could kiss it.

Comment

Never been ticketed.

Comment

And IMO he make one bad decision.
                            It actually sounds like a way of life... so probably one he'll go back to.
                            This wasn't an accident or a moment's decision in the heat of buck fever.

My opinion is that the punishment is too light. I have no place or right to judge the guy, but his behavior pattern doesn't seem to fit with letting him hunt legally again.

Comment

Originally posted by crc View Post
                              For starters, stop saying it was one bad decision when it was obviously a premeditated act.
                              Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                                It actually sounds like a way of life... so probably one he'll go back to.
                                This wasn't an accident or a moment's decision in the heat of buck fever.

My opinion is that the punishment is too light. I have no place or right to judge the guy, but his behavior pattern doesn't seem to fit with letting him hunt legally again.
                                Double Amen!

Comment

Working...
                                X