No announcement yet.

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be checking camera tomorrow and Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
      I will be checking camera tomorrow and Friday.
      The season will be opened this weekend. You may want to leave your spot alone. Don't recommend to visit it one week before the opening.

Comment

Originally posted by Maui-diver View Post
        I did have this pic which I thought was pretty cool. The doe apperently wants to be the first “punch out” on my hunting permit. Lol

Deer numbers dropped over the last two weeks.

What on Earth are you doing with that deer taking selfies?

Comment

Haha, after 4 years they finally know me

Comment

Went by to check feeder and it is still working. Did scare a doe in the distance on my way in.

Only hogs on camera.

Comment

Last check before the weekend. And have deer on camera just need them to find it during the day lol. Oh well come on weekend!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Comment

Lots of acorns dropping

Comment

I have piles of acorns in my yard. I back up to Corps. I had about 15-20 deer that were waiting in feeder in am and pm. Just walked outside and there are 3. Happens every year. I don’t really kill these in the yard but they didn’t even run to leftover spaghetti last night- Too much food. Go hunt a trail or travel pinch

Comment

Originally posted by TxBowtech02 View Post
                    Mine not so much. Have noticed a decline in pictures over the last couple weeks. Went and pulled the card Saturday and only 30 pics over the previous week. All pigs.

I've noticed a drop in pics as well in the last couple weeks. Hopefully this cool front will get em stirred up again. I know its getting me stirred up.

Comment

For sure I woke up and was like can this opening weekend! Lol.
                      Originally posted by shawnw7 View Post
                      I've noticed a drop in pics as well in the last couple weeks. Hopefully this cool front will get em stirred up again. I know its getting me stirred up.

Comment

TOMORROW!!!! Boys n Girls!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbousmc View Post
                          TOMORROW!!!! Boys n Girls!
                          It's like Christmas eve! Good luck everyone hope every one has a great season.

Comment

Guys don’t get tied to your feeder right now. I went and sat in lawn chair this morning. Saw plenty of deer but only had 3 or 4 stop by feeder. Find a good tree that has whatever flavor acorns they like. I had 7 deer under a group of 3 trees. Wish I could figure out what is so special about these trees. I pushed them by throwing a ball to the dog but they came right back to those acorns

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                              Guys don’t get tied to your feeder right now. I went and sat in lawn chair this morning. Saw plenty of deer but only had 3 or 4 stop by feeder. Find a good tree that has whatever flavor acorns they like. I had 7 deer under a group of 3 trees. Wish I could figure out what is so special about these trees. I pushed them by throwing a ball to the dog but they came right back to those acorns
                              But can we do That? It's not a terrible idea. Good luck to everyone as we get to start the best time of the year tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by TxBowtech02 View Post
                                But can we do That? It's not a terrible idea. Good luck to everyone as we get to start the best time of the year tomorrow!

No we can not do that. If we are on our spot maybe just under a tree I think it’s allowed but you have to hunt your spot.

Comment

Working...
                                X