Gun Deer - Either Sex 16-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTJim View Post
    It's ridiculous that out of staters can put in the same draws as residents. They should have their own special draws. Its killed the odds...
    I hear you

Comment

pending second drawing for my groups. good luck guys!!!!

Comment

When is the deadline to pay the permits for the first round winners for the GDE draw?

Comment

BOOM! Seminole Canyon Muzzleloader

2nd hunt I've won in 6 years putting in for every category (1st being a Turkey hunt)

Originally posted by grinhead24 View Post
          I drew Pedernales Falls SP Annex 5-8 Dec. First time drawing any hunt in TX.
          AND, my daughter won the Youth hunt there right before you..

Looks like my hunting season just went from chill to busy
          Last edited by Deers & Beers; 09-22-2016, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
            This new system is such a joke it's gotten to be rediculous.
            I've had excellent luck since they have started the new system. I've been drawn for at least one hunt every year and this year I drew 3 hunts so far. I'm sure I'll have a dry spell after this year

Comment

I am pending 2nd draw for Kerr Wildlife management area. I only have three preference points to give.

Comment

Originally posted by WTJim View Post
                It's ridiculous that out of staters can put in the same draws as residents. They should have their own special draws. Its killed the odds...
                I am a Texan, just stationed out of state.

Comment

drew kerr wma. gun deer either sex

Comment

dmichalec,
                    Congratulations, I hunted there last year. Didn't kill anything but that was by choice. Could've killed a giant boar and a decent 110" 8 but I had a glimpse at a big one in my area so I refrained from shooting. Buddy killed a high, tight racked 10 that netted 130". Only problem was he saw the buck I saw 7 hours after he killed the 10. Got video of it less than 100 yards for an hour. Even bedded in front of him. Biologist rough scored from video every bit of 160" but might've high high 160's. Hold out as you could bust a huge one there. Sit all day if you can, saw best activity during mid day.

grinhead24,
                    I've no issues with Texas residents putting in, no matter where they're stationed. I don't believe it's fair to give true out of staters an equal chance at the draw because it is state land not national park or bureau land management land...

Comment

Working...
                    X