Hummingbirds migrating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hummingbirds migrating

They come in waves here in Colorado Co. just like everywhere.

Good stuff! Well done.

Comment

Those are great pictures of beautiful birds ! We have seen only two so far, I guess it’s just not warm enough yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
        Those are great pictures of beautiful birds ! We have seen only two so far, I guess it’s just not warm enough yet.

Thanks. Our population changes almost daily for 2 or 3 to swarms some days. Swarms was yesterday. I actually took some more photos later yesterday after thinking I was done for the day.

Comment

I have only seen one hummer this year so far.

I do did have some Baltimore Orioles show up and trying to eat out of the hummer feeders though.

My shrimp plant and hummingbird bush are really struggling to come back since the freeze as well. Neither have put out any blooms yet.

Comment

Great pics as always Bill!!! Well done!

Comment

Just as I finished typing, looked out there to see a hummer buzzing around

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                I have only seen one hummer this year so far.

I do did have some Baltimore Orioles show up and trying to eat out of the hummer feeders though.

My shrimp plant and hummingbird bush are really struggling to come back since the freeze as well. Neither have put out any blooms yet.
                When in Brazos Co mine were always not ready until fall migration. They'll get there. Several of mine are slow also. See if you can find Salvia, any variety, that is already blooming.

Originally posted by TKRanch View Post
                Great pics as always Bill!!! Well done!

Thanks much!

Comment

Those pictures are incredible Bill.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                  X