X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

picked up one this evening

Comment

[ATTACH]938426[/ATTACH]

I went ahead and spent the extra $30 and got the 22 mag cylinder online. Free shipping.
      Last edited by TxAg; 12-18-2018, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brysdad View Post
        Are these pretty good guns? Thinking of buying two for my kids.
        DO IT! This is a superb firearm to use to introduce new shooters to handguns IMO. I mean...it’s a 22lr and fairly heavy so obviously offers very little recoil to frighten a nooby or novice. It is fun to shoot and while not exactly a tack driver, it is still fairly accurate.

Heritage has been around a long time. What I like about them is that they have always stayed true to their design and not ventured away from what they do well.....revolvers. I’ve owned several Rough Rider .22s over the years and thrown a lot of lead down them with very few issues. I will say that they are very loud when shooting the 22 WMR.

Don’t get me wrong...it’s not a Ruger Super Six but IMO it’s a fine firearm for the money.
        I already owned 2 before my trip to Academy this morning and I had planned to just buy my son and daughter each one and give to them for Christmas presents. But after seeing the American Flag wood grips in person I decided to buy a 3rd one for myself. Already ordered the extra 22mag cylinder as well.
        Last edited by RascalArms; 12-18-2018, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Nice deal!

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up! I'll probably try to pick one up, if I don't have to wait around too long, just to checkout.

Comment

Hard to beat that!!

Comment

They are nice revolvers. I’ve got one and my kids got them for Christmas last year (or was it 2 years ago? I CRS).

Anyway, may have to go pick up another for that price!

Comment

Had to get one for my Dads birthday in 2 weeks... heck of a deal. Thanks for the heads up. It’ll put a smile on his face for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just picked up a couple. Thanks for the heads up, couldn’t pass up the price.

Comment

What holster ya use with these ?

Comment

If yall don't like the grips, sand em down and refinish with Tru Oil. Did mine last year, and was simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                          HUNTER used to make perfect leather belt holsters. I have a couple.

Comment

Deal alert: Heritage 22, $99

Well I changed my mind on some Christmas gifts at this price [emoji23]

Glad I went back when I did. Guy in front of me bought 7. I bought 2 more and they had one left. They started the day with 37. [emoji15][emoji16]

Call before you go. They can check their inventory immediately. Get em quick.
                            Last edited by Smart; 12-19-2018, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post

I just went with a soft case since it will be sitting in my seat during coon patrol.

Comment

Just picked up 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X