Atv insurance prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atv insurance prices

I just did an online Geico quote for insurance on a new atv ( forman 500). It was almost 100 bucks a month. What are y'all paying? Hard to pay $1000 a year for a $6,000 bike

$300/yr with Progressive. I tried all of the other recommendations on here and they were the cheapest. The popular one that people will tell you was over $700 for less coverage.

Comment

Markel Specialty is a leader in insurance solutions for small business owners, powersports, events and much more. Our decades of experience make us the right solution for your insurance needs.

Way cheap.

I currently have 4 machines insured for ~$193 a year.

They actually dropped my premiums by $4 when I added the fourth machine last month - something about multiple vehicle discount [emoji848].

I need to drop back down to 3, hopefully they’ll leave it alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Farm Bureau, insured a new Kubota UTV for me for $228 a year. for a $14k machine. Don't know how that compares with others..

Comment

Family power sports in San Angelo. Best rates I found for my Profxt.

Comment

Had mine through Foremost for around $100/yr.

Comment

I have a 2019 mule pro fxt and have recently gotten quotes from markel and state farm. Markel was $104/yr and State Farm was a little over $400/yr.

Has anybody filed a claim with markel and if so how did it go?

Comment

Less than $100 per year for a 2015 Artic Cat 500 thru progressive

Comment

2017 Kawasaki Teryx for $278 a year with Progressive

Comment

Call progressive. My boat is $481 a year and I am positive its value is higher than that foreman.

Comment

State Farm - $130 a year

Comment

foremost

Comment

So what is being covered by insurance? Is it mainly for falling off a trailer while hauling and for them being stolen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am and independent agent and have been in business for 29 years. I can quote you with Progressive, Foremost and Safeco if you are interested.

Many things affect your rates. Where you live, driving history, credit, etc, etc. Shop around but purchase from someone who can or will make the claim process go smoothly if you ever have one.

Comment

2018 Mule SX 4x4 Full Coverage 1 yr $434 Progressive.

Comment

Working...
                              X