Bought a house for our Kansas lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
    Looks like a candidate for VRBO when you are not using it!
    Good idea, except...I'm not sure that very many people vacation in Fowler, KS.

Comment

It might be best to buy a lifetime license in Texas then change your residency to Kansas for a year then get a lifetime Kansas hunting license.

Comment

Originally posted by klepdo View Post
        It might be best to buy a lifetime license in Texas then change your residency to Kansas for a year then get a lifetime Kansas hunting license.
        Excellent idea since you have a house there.......I would do the same with Oklahoma but I need a Texas drivers license for work, that and medical marijuana.....

Comment

Awesome buy. I’d love to see the inside pics once y’all deck it out.. Just a thought, if you want to go this route Maybe get with a outfitter in the area that could possibly lease it out to them when you’re not at camp. Have them clean it once they’re done.

Comment

That's far enough west in Kansas you might see some Mule Deer , have you ever seen any ?

Comment

This

Comment

How does one change their residency to another state without living and working there?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  How does one change their residency to another state without living and working there?
                  Nobody said anything about being dependent on where you work

Comment

Very carefully...........

Comment

Congrats. That's looks like a steal of a deal

Comment

Go get a drivers license and commute from Kansas

Comment

Inside pics ? Are we gonna see a remodel thread come out of the purchase ?

Comment

Property taxes, insurance, up keep. Probably not as great a deal as it looks like up front. I'd flip it in a heart beat and buy an old trailer for a couple grand.

Comment

Originally posted by 60 Deluxe View Post
                              Property taxes, insurance, up keep. Probably not as great a deal as it looks like up front. I'd flip it in a heart beat and buy an old trailer for a couple grand.
                              It would shock you how low the property taxes, insurance, utilities, lawn, etc are up there? Also said $2,000 trailer would likely be worth zero at the end of our ten year lease. In addition we'd still have to buy/rent a spot and pay utilities, up keep, etc. Then whatever fees will be incurred to dispose of the trailer. Plus we have 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, laundry room, detached garage, sat tv, wifi, trash service. Heck I may run for mayor before it's over.

Comment

**** good idea and investment

Comment

Working...
                                X