Buccees Soft Sided Cooler Price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buccees Soft Sided Cooler Price?

Anyone know the price on the soft sided coolers that are comparable to RTIC at Buccees Waller? The one that is a 20 can size in green or camo.

I want to say theyre $49 but youre better off finding something different. I bought one and the zipper was broke within 2 weeks.

Comment

The cheap Bucees soft coolers aren’t comparable to Rtic but they’re good for a day or so and the price is right. I can’t remember off the top of my head but I think they’re $20 or $30.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
        The cheap Bucees soft coolers aren’t comparable to Rtic but they’re good for a day or so and the price is right. I can’t remember off the top of my head but I think they’re $20 or $30.
        Yeah maybe I worded it wrong. I'm talking about the brand that Buccees carries now that is comparable to RTIC not the Buccees brand soft coolers. Sorry for the confusion.

Comment

Gotcha. Not sure what it is but I’ll stop on my way home and get you a price and brand.

Comment

Were $49 a few weeks ago

Comment

Thanks guys I appreciate it.

Comment

Bucees has their own version similar to Yeti/Rtic for $49 and they sell a Yukon brand for $79.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                  Bucees has their own version similar to Yeti/Rtic for $49 and they sell a Yukon brand for $79.
                  Thanks for looking for me. I picked up one of the Bucees brand ones Friday for 49 and it worked good for me this weekend. We will see how it last.

Comment

Working...
                  X