Part 2-2019 Saltwater Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
    I was going to go this morning but I got drunk last night fishing the lights on the river.
    Lmao! How did y'all do?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

I was going to go this morning but I got drunk last night fishing the lights on the river.

I hate when that happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
        Kids whacked a few on Lake Limestone yesterday evening.

Nice!? Where's yalls place brian?
        Our shop got delivered last week so we'll be fishin that lake lots next year
        That's what I'm talking about [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          Nice!? Where's yalls place brian?
          Our shop got delivered last week so we'll be fishin that lake lots next yearThat's what I'm talking about [emoji16]

I wish we had a place. Was invited by a friend who has a place off CR 740. My first time on the lake. Had always heard about it. Really nice. Very quiet. Only saw 3-4 boats on a Saturday afternoon! Congrat’s to you on your new place!

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
            I wish we had a place. Was invited by a friend who has a place off CR 740. My first time on the lake. Had always heard about it. Really nice. Very quiet. Only saw 3-4 boats on a Saturday afternoon! Congrat’s to you on your new place!

You passed our pad I bet. 740 and post oak loop right on the corner. It's all freshly hydro axed with a limestone driveway.

Yea, VERY quiet which is what we like. Holiday weekends are utv and golf cart parades of people. And the lakes not too crazy either.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
              Lmao! How did y'all do?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

My wife caught a 25” red, I had two flounder, one pretty good one and two keeper trout. I also caught a 63” gar. Hell of a fight on trout tackle. Lots of 12-13” trout. I also caught two 10” jack crevalle. First for me in the river.

Comment

That's a saddle blanket there!

Comment

Heck yea! We gonna give it hell again tomorrow

Comment

My wife caught a 25” red, I had two flounder, one pretty good one and two keeper trout. I also caught a 63” gar. Hell of a fight on trout tackle. Lots of 12-13” trout. I also caught two 10” jack crevalle. First for me in the river.

Pure goodness right there Philip, Parker is getting cutter every time I see her... your going to be in trouble in a few years...

Comment

I fished a tourney in South Padre with my Pop and several friends (we entered 3 boats) Fishing was pretty tough with artificial, but my buddy Jeremy caught 29” and 30” snook on back-to-back casts with a Corky!

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                        I fished a tourney in South Padre with my Pop and several friends (we entered 3 boats) Fishing was pretty tough with artificial, but my buddy Jeremy caught 29” and 30” snook on back-to-back casts with a Corky!

Isn’t Jeremy on here? Make him come tell his story!!

Comment

Got back yesterday after a long day on driving in the rain and failed to update. Saturday was a good day as we was able to stay out the of the rain. Caught plenty of redfish blind casting as the water was to dirty for sight casting. Still made a fun day for the anglers on my boat.

Sunday we attempted to head out and fish only to be caught in the rain storms so we opted to head back in that way everyone could drive home a little early.

Comment

that's a good snook even by florida standards!!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                              that's a good snook even by florida standards!!

That's what I was thinkin'!

Comment

That’s snook is awesome! I hope one day tarpon and snook will make a come back.

Comment

Working...
                                X