• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news!

Comment

Go Weston go!

God is great!

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

There’s that smile! Way to go Weston!

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg
          Can anyone tell what’s missing?

That’s right NO MORE DRAINAGE TUBES!!! Yea!!
          Good deal!

Comment

YEEE HOOOO!!! Thank You Jesus!!
            Kurtis, I hope y'all have a great weekend and get to celebrate Memorial day at HOME!! I'll be out of touch after Sunday morning, but will continue to pray for continued healing and strengthening for TBH-Captain America!!

I'd love for Weston to show me the ropes on Crappie fishing!
            How long before he'll be cleared to go out and really do things? I have another idea cookin' up in my head..

Comment

Lord God in Heaven, thank You for this healing You have done! Thank You for providing such a place as Texas Children's Hospital and the wonderful miracle workers You have put there! Lord we ask You for a special healing for Weston, that his heart be healed and continue to deliver blood to his body the way You intended. Also Lord, Heal his scars. The pictures of his tortured little body are painful for us to look at, but the angelic smile You have graced him with overcomes all that. We ask You, to cover his scars and make them but a memory as time goes by. Let them be a testimony of Your great work. Lord keep this healing process going, and give his tummy rest and return to Weston his appetite that he may grow strong and speed up his healing. Comfort mom and dad Lord and give them peace knowing that You have them in Your hand and secure from all harm. Lord, thank You for Your Son too, the Son that is our Savior and our Advocate that gives us access to You Father God. In that Son's name Jesus we ask and pray for these things, Amen!

Y'all have a great weekend!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                YEEE HOOOO!!! Thank You Jesus!!
                Kurtis, I hope y'all have a great weekend and get to celebrate Memorial day at HOME!! I'll be out of touch after Sunday morning, but will continue to pray for continued healing and strengthening for TBH-Captain America!!

I'd love for Weston to show me the ropes on Crappie fishing!
                How long before he'll be cleared to go out and really do things? I have another idea cookin' up in my head..
                They said 6 weeks from surgery date before fishing, etc. so about another 4.5 weeks.

Comment

Continued prayers for Weston, mom and dad too!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Way to go, Weston...I mean Captain America!!

Comment

We are all over the place now that those terrible tubes are out! Took a trip to the park here in sight. And many trips exploring the hospital. This morning Weston took a ride to Radiology. Had an Echo, and labs. If all this looks good we are out of here tomorrow! We are all ready to go home and sleep in our own beds. But most of all have room to play.
                      Attached Files

Comment

God bless and it’s great to see your family getting back to a normal routine.

Comment

Praying for the best!

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Big ol’ tears of joy rollin’ down my cheeks!! Thank you Jesus!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
                              Afternoon everyone, Weston is still going strong not much has changed. His drainage is going down but not quite low enough to remove the drain tubes today but maybe tomorrow. We did have another visitor today SaltwaterSlick stopped to say hi. He brought Weston a SWEET Astros hat that fits him perfectly (sorry Smart) and this beautiful board that he said he saw and thought of Weston. Thank you very much for everything you definitely made Weston’s, Mommy’s and Daddy’s day! Unfortunately our visit got cut a little shorter than we would’ve liked, Weston’s shoulder started hurting from having a very active morning and stopping pain medicine this morning. With them upping the diuretics they don’t want his liver and kidneys doing any extra work. But he did get a little something to help and is resting now. Again thank you everyone for the thoughts and prayers.
                              One of TBH's finest right there! They don't come any better than Charlie!

Weston is one of the toughest little dude's I have met! I believe God has something big in mind for Weston! What an inspiration for those of us who "think' we have problems! Praying that he gets home tomorrow!

Comment

Prayers continued for Weston

Comment

Working...
                                X