Disney $#*!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney $#*!

I'm being forced to goto Disney with my wife during the rut. I'm not sure I can get out of this. Any recommendations what to do or not to do when I we get there? Anyway to save money? I would rather burn 10k over a campfire than give it to Mickey Mouse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My conclusion is, it is what you make of it. If you go into it with a sour attitude, you will be miserable. If you go into it with an open mind to have a good time, you will probably enjoy it.

Comment

Disney is fun.. if you dont find away to enjoy yourself there, its your fault.
      There is LOTS of $$$ saving advice online...
      Major things to remember, beer at epcot and Fast Passes.

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
        I'm being forced to goto Disney with my wife during the rut. I'm not sure I can get out of this. Any recommendations what to do or not to do when I we get there? Anyway to save money? I would rather burn 10k over a campfire than give it to Mickey Mouse.

Go to Disney with the family.

Comment

I'm not saying I won't enjoy myself, just trying to get some ideas on what to do or not to do, and maybe save some money.
          Thanks guys.

Comment

Dude if you spend $10k, you got bigger issues. My wife just sent her parents and two siblings to Disney for their first time ever, and it's under 5k for all of them, including a $60 allowance per day for food.

Comment

Make reservations NOW for any resturant (like the beauty and beast one).

Stay at a resort.
              Have groceries delivered to the room (its a service)..drinks, snacks, waters, etc.
              dont buy **** in the stores at the end of rides.
              PLAN your day, and your fast passes for each day.
              Do not carry a ton of crap.. small back pack for waters, phone chargers etc.
              Plan your lunches.

Comment

Disney is unbelievable. You will enjoy and if you have kids they will remember it for the rest of there lives. $10K is a lot for Disney. We are going to my daughters HS graduation trip "She picked it" and I think we are all in for $3-4K with airfare, park hopper, and fast pass.

Comment

I don't want to spend 10k trust me just looking for advice. I'm going and I know it will be fun. Just trying to wrap my head around it. I've never been so need advice from people who have been before.

Comment

Ha. I’m here now. Been 7 years in a row.
                    Send me a PM and I will give you a ton of info I’ve learned over the years

Comment

I didn’t know Disney has a rut!

I suggest you go, make the most of it.
                      My kids will be grown and gone soon, but I will still be able to hunt.
                      Time flies. I hated Disney crowds and cost, but it’s part of being the dad.

BP

Comment

Here is one way to save some money. There is a Disney timeshare. DON'T join, but members get points each year to use towards stays at Disney and cruises. Many members don't use their points and sell them online. This can save you a ton and get you stays inside the park itself. You just have to look online for people selling these points. Sellers will be able to assist you to know how many you need and the booking of the room. It's legal to sell the points and often they are at discounted prices as its a use it or loose it type thing.

Comment

Whiskey and a lot of it.

Comment

I didn't want to go a few years back, but enjoyed every minute of it. The smile on the kids faces was worth every penny. We went around my birthday on we booked a guided fishing trip at the lake by one of the resorts and slaughtered the bass. Probably caught around 50 or so between the 4 of us.

Comment

I actually enjoyed it....sure, it's expensive, but seeing my son have a blast was absolutely priceless!

Comment

Working...
                              X