No announcement yet.

Whataburger Lampasas - Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ate at the one in Lampasas a couple days ago. The food is just bland, hardly any taste. Not bad but definitely not good. Service was excellent though. Spicy ketchup was still great though.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
      I ate at the one in Lampasas a couple days ago. The food is just bland, hardly any taste. Not bad but definitely not good. Service was excellent though. Spicy ketchup was still great though.
      Yep

We went to Storms last week. It was better. Cost more but was better.

I still say I'd choose old school WB over Storms but from now on it's Storms. Call me converted LOL

Comment

Y'all are like a buncha picky bitchy old women. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          Yep

We went to Storms last week. It was better. Cost more but was better.

I still say I'd choose old school WB over Storms but from now on it's Storms. Call me converted LOL
          Try a Storm's breakfast taco. It's huge and tastes good but not Mexican style.

Comment

All fast food joints suck since COVID and most did even before...
            Heck even some of the "better" restaurants that we used to frequent have dropped way off in service and quality..
            And on goes the downward spiral..

Comment

[QUOTE=Draco;15828034]Try a Storm's breakfast taco. It's huge and tastes good but not Mexican style.[/

The breakfast tacos at St Mary's Catholic Church kitchen are the best in Lampasas!

Comment

All fast burger places make food to sell, not to eat- thin patties with fillers, cardboard buns- tasteless sauces. It is the result of inflation and is likely to get worse not better. The better local places are trying to keep the quality up, but the prices of ingredients have skyrocketed out of control. You gonna pay for quality. The “good” burgers and stuff is on the way out at “fast and convenient” places. A sign of the times for sure. Make sandwiches at home and take them and chips with you on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterB View Post
                  All fast burger places make food to sell, not to eat- thin patties with fillers, cardboard buns- tasteless sauces. It is the result of inflation and is likely to get worse not better. The better local places are trying to keep the quality up, but the prices of ingredients have skyrocketed out of control. You gonna pay for quality. The “good” burgers and stuff is on the way out at “fast and convenient” places. A sign of the times for sure. Make sandwiches at home and take them and chips with you on the road.
                  This makes alot of sense.

I haven't really noticed it yet. I don't eat fast food alot though. Sandwiches, can beans and baked chips are generally my go to for lunch.

Comment

[quote=wilded;15828198]
                    Originally posted by Draco View Post
                    Try a Storm's breakfast taco. It's huge and tastes good but not Mexican style.[/

The breakfast tacos at St Mary's Catholic Church kitchen are the best in Lampasas!
                    Dangit, and I'm not Catholic.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Just whipped in one in Kingwood. Tried the spicy chicken sandwich with onion rings. Fast, hot, fresh and quick.

Dang. 5 minutes from house and I didn't even feel your greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        Dang. 5 minutes from house and I didn't even feel your greatness.
                        You shoulda felt his gayness though. It’s overwhelming.

Sounds bad. But whatever.

Comment

[quote=Draco;15829930]
                          Originally posted by wilded View Post

Dangit, and I'm not Catholic.
                          95% of the people in line buying them are not either.

Comment

Yesterday's burger. Take the goodies in the left container and put them on your burger.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                              Yesterday's burger. Take the goodies in the left container and put them on your burger.
                              ¿Donde?

Comment

Mi casa.

Give me an hours notice before you swing through bud........................

Comment

Working...
                                X