This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
    Bring on Saturday! I'll be down at POC. Bay fishing in the morning, CFB in the afternoon(I think UT vs Mountain aggy is 2.30pm?),gigging flounder that night and sleep in Sunday morning and come home.

Is this where I say, “Rent Free”?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

No. He is talking about Texas' upcoming opponent. West Virginia.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        No. He is talking about Texas' upcoming opponent. West Virginia.

Wrong...zzzzzzing, right over your head![emoji1787]

What did he call them?

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Some win probability’s for everyone

View the 2023 College Football power index on ESPN. The FPI is the best predictor of a team's performance going forward for the rest of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          The ragin Cajuns are playing some good ball right now. 4-1 in billy nappiers 2nd year. Big game next Wednesday night on national tv vs Appalachian st. I would put the Cajun rb trio against any team in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
            Wrong...zzzzzzing, right over your head![emoji1787]

What did he call them?
            Wow.

He was talking about West Virginia, this weeks opponent. Fact.

Comment

All these silly tshirt longhorns and their goofy attempts at being included!

"mountain aggy", he says...whoa, this guy!

Who is the University of GED playing this week in football, while we're on the subject?

Comment

TAMU doesn't hold an exclusive on the word "agriculture".

Comment

Heisman Trophy- Justin Fields

mark it down

Comment

Hopefully the Hokies rebound against Miami this week, and hopefully A&M is more prepared for Bama coming to town the next week.

Comment

Mond either need to wear his chastity belt or carry a tube of KY in a couple of weeks to keep Bama from going in dry. Hopefully that front comes in next week so I can be in the stand and don’t have to witness it.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                        Mond either need to wear his chastity belt or carry a tube of KY in a couple of weeks to keep Bama from going in dry. Hopefully that front comes in next week so I can be in the stand and don’t have to witness it.

Not looking forward to the potential pounding. I didn't go into this season expecting to win against Alabama, but I was hoping to see us as competitive - hope is dying.

The Ags seem to have some good athletes, and could use some more to fill the holes, but the offense doesn't look like a 'team' from the outside looking in.

Might be a long year.

Comment

Curious to see what the line opens at.

Both parents are Bama grads and pops is thinking 14-16. I laughed and don't see how its below a 3 score opener.

Should be a beating regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                            Is this where I say, “Rent Free”?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                            Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
                            All these silly tshirt longhorns and their goofy attempts at being included!

"mountain aggy", he says...whoa, this guy!

Who is the University of GED playing this week in football, while we're on the subject?
                            OMG have ya'll synchronized your times of the month or what? It was a joke. Pretty funny, at least from the B12 prospective. Atm and vw are a lot more comparable than atm and tcu.

Comment

We will be at the ranch. Lows will be in the low 60’s so we at least have that![emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                                OMG have ya'll synchronized your times of the month or what? It was a joke. Pretty funny, at least from the B12 prospective. Atm and vw are a lot more comparable than atm and tcu.

I chuckled a little. But I guess I was right... “rent freeeeee”.

Queue bob to slide in with a comment and be wrong....again![emoji12]

Gig’em[emoji106]

Comment

Working...
                                X