Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Macie hope you have a great day

Comment

Good Morning Sweet pea!! Keep smiling and talk Brian into making spaghetti for breakfast!

Praying for you!

Comment

Good Morning Macie, Wonderful day, praying for you to rise and shine.

Comment

Morning sweetheart! Have a great day!

Comment

good news and prayers coming!!!

Comment

pizza is my favorite food too macie!! I could eat it everyday! praying for the day you can chow down on it again!!

Comment

Good morning Macie! Just finished looking at some puppies and thought I would show you a couple pictures. Pretty cute little guys. One English Bulldog and one French Bulldog.
                Attached Files

Comment

Good morning Macie. When you get up and are ready for some pizza, it's on me. I can't wait. I'll have to check back in on Monday for any updates 'cause I'll be doe hunting on the bosses MLDIII lease. Wish me luck! Until then my thoughts and prayers will continue.

Comment

Have a wonderful day Macie!!!

Comment

I think I just got caught up reading - sure miss a lot in 2+ weeks. Sorry don't have a lot of time.

Of course we continue to pray for you Macie. Have a good evening.

Comment

Good evening Macie baby. I hope your day went good today. Sleep good tonight.

Comment

Got a call from the Nero Surgeon today. Yes today. Macie has a appointment for a spinal tap in the morning at 0900. They have to do that in order to make sure all the infection is gone. If it is, then we will discuss putting the baclofen pump back in.

Brian

Comment

More prayers sent. God bless.

Comment

Still praying for you Macie. My wife, Andrea, always asks me about you, and I read her what your Father posts here. In a way, you have become part of our Family. I always pray for you and your Family, Macie. I always pray to see you smile...

You know Macie, I don't cry too often, but I usually do when I spend time reading through the posts here...God Bless you, sweet Macie!!!

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Hogdude1234 View Post
                                Still praying for you Macie. My wife, Andrea, always asks me about you, and I read her what your Father posts here. In a way, you have become part of our Family. I always pray for you and your Family, Macie. I always pray to see you smile...

You know Macie, I don't cry too often, but I usually do when I spend time reading through the posts here...God Bless you, sweet Macie!!!

Skinny
                                And we think of TBH as part of our family. Don't feel bad, I can't even read a "more prayers sent" without tearing up.

Brian

Comment

Working...
                                X