Recent Form 4 approvals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recent Form 4 approvals?

Anyone get their Form 4's approved recently? When did you file? Waiting on mine any day now. I was hoping the online figures would be accurate. But, turns out, they aren't working out too well for me. I'm like 20 days past what the current average says it should be at this point.

Check cashed on Nov 9, with trust. Still tik tok.....

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce16 View Post
      Check cashed on Nov 9, with trust. Still tik tok.....
      Oh dang. I may still have a longggg time to wait then.

Comment

It took 9 months for me to get mine this year.

Comment

Got mine a few weeks ago. Said and done was 10 days shy of a year with trust.

Comment

Form 1s are running as little as 10 days and most 30. My most recent form 4 check cashed Feb 13th 2019 and I received it in exactly 7 months. Recent form 4s for some crazy reason have been being approved in as little as 80 days.

Comment

Some are randomly getting forms approved in 3-6 months (Gift cards must be working) but average still seems around 9-12 months

Comment

I talked to a rep from Silencer Shop late last week. Apparently NFA made some changes to the system and those who have filed after the change are getting them back in an average of 4 months (individual or trust with single person), those who filed before the change are still looking at 11 months or so.

Comment

Checks cashed 9/16 and 9/18 on a trust and still waiting. Called last week to ATF and both are still pending approval

Comment

11 months seems to be the current average for anything filed before July 1. For some reason, after July individual submissions are getting approved in the 90-120 day range. Lot's of theories why... but it seems no one really knows or has any idea if they will continue that trend.

Comment

Originally posted by ATXArcher View Post
                      I talked to a rep from Silencer Shop late last week. Apparently NFA made some changes to the system and those who have filed after the change are getting them back in an average of 4 months (individual or trust with single person), those who filed before the change are still looking at 11 months or so.
                      And someone with the username "Capitol Armory" posted this on another forum yesterday....

Click image for larger version

Name:	CA.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	24596747

Comment

Working...
                      X