No announcement yet.

Did the guy get his dog bacK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe it was going south for a while, reminded me of the Lymes disease thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
      I believe it was going south for a while, reminded me of the Lymes disease thread.

Comment

Any reason why individual posts couldn't be deleted instead of culling the entire thread?

please excuse brevity and dictation errors

Comment

Originally posted by alien_scones View Post
          Any reason why individual posts couldn't be deleted instead of culling the entire thread?

You’d think right

Comment

Knee Jerk reaction.....

Comment

Like I said in the original post. It's a common scam. They likely dont have the dog at all. They just see a Lost Dog flyer or social media post and text the number to try and scam some money out of you.
              You send money and still don't get your dog because they never had it.
              From some of the posts, sounds like this scam would work on a bunch of you. Blindly send money based on emotion

Comment

Culling certain individuals doesn't work according to the other thread

Comment

Way easier from a mod standpoint to remove the whole thing.

Comment

I caught some of the thread, i must have missed the good stuff lol I am wondering on the outcome as well.

Comment

I missed the thread but if someone sent me a message saying they had my dog and wanted money I'd die laughing. Those flea bags are all yours bud!

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                        I missed the thread but if someone sent me a message saying they had my dog and wanted money I'd die laughing. Those flea bags are all yours bud!
                        "How about I double the money and you keep them?"

That whole thread did seem a bit sketchy...especially since it was his first post.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                          "How about I double the money and you keep them?"

That whole thread did seem a bit sketchy...especially since it was his first post.

He had 15-20 before that. I thought the same thing at first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
                            Like I said in the original post. It's a common scam. They likely dont have the dog at all. They just see a Lost Dog flyer or social media post and text the number to try and scam some money out of you.
                            You send money and still don't get your dog because they never had it.
                            From some of the posts, sounds like this scam would work on a bunch of you. Blindly send money based on emotion
                            The dialog screamed scam...not sure how many would send ransom money for a dog. I'll agree to meet with cash & then beat the crap out of the thug for taking my dog. I don't have to worry about any child custody issues.

The op never said if he had missing dog signs out that I recall??

Comment

I thought the OP replied to the farthest shot thread
                              Now I dont see him on there or i am mistaking his name. Either way, he should reply to this one

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                                The dialog screamed scam...not sure how many would send ransom money for a dog. I'll agree to meet with cash & then beat the crap out of the thug for taking my dog. I don't have to worry about any child custody issues.

The op never said if he had missing dog signs out that I recall??
                                Yeah before smart phones and cash app services, a guy I know fell for this Scam.
                                Took $500 cash to meet the guy at a gas station. Got surrounded and robbed.

I wouldn't meet anyone anywhere without the police or knowing I'm walking into a robbery and planning accordingly

Comment

Working...
                                X