Buck hit...can’t find him...ug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buck hit...can’t find him...ug

Had a nice 8pt come right up to my corn after a bunch of hogs cleared out....he was broad side at 28 yards....smacked him. He mule kicked...and ran off...i heard what sounded like him running into the property line fence...thinking he might have just gone down right there....all i have found is my bloody arrow....the rain and mist has made it tough....

Thinking about getting some dogs...never used them before....anyone know of a good contact in Anderson County? I’m gunna be sick....

IMG_9927.jpeg

Dang man. That sucks. What's the nearest town to you?

Comment

Sticky at the top has all the local handlers.

Comment

Palestine....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Wish I was already at my place in Centerville, I'd bring my dog for you. But stuck in downtown Houston for now. How bad is the rain/drizzle.

Do you have permission to track across the property line?

Comment

Originally posted by cgny27 View Post
            Had a nice 8pt come right up to my corn after a bunch of hogs cleared out....he was broad side at 28 yards....smacked him. He mule kicked...and ran off...i heard what sounded like him running into the property line fence...thinking he might have just gone down right there....all i have found is my bloody arrow....the rain and mist has made it tough....

Thinking about getting some dogs...never used them before....anyone know of a good contact in Anderson County? I’m gunna be sick....

IMG_9927.jpeg
            Try some of the numbers on the stickied thread, we called a couple opening weekend but they were already busy elsewhere. Should be free today being Friday. They all answered or called back.

We are in the Cayuga area.

Comment

Try this guy. ------- Clay Epperson
              903-681-6044
              Fuel + Tip

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                What part of Anderson county are you in?
                South of 287...off Broyles Chapel Rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  Wish I was already at my place in Centerville, I'd bring my dog for you. But stuck in downtown Houston for now. How bad is the rain/drizzle.

Do you have permission to track across the property line?
                  Thanks Chew...it’s not terrible right now...I do have permission.

Comment

South of 287...off Broyles Chapel Rd.
                    Brad Fife
                    903-467-2357

He's in corsicana, if you call Clay he will probably give you his number as well if he can't do it.

Comment

Brad Fife
                      903-467-2357

He's in corsicana, if you call Clay he will probably give you his number as well if he can't do it.
                      Thanks brutha

Comment

Thanks brutha
                        I am in Lindale so a little far for me this evening. But, check out United Blood Trackers.

All UBT members are eligible to be listed on the Find-A-Tracker map.A listing on the map does not represent The UBT’s endorsement of a tracker’s ability or business practices.Dog and handler teams will have varying levels of experience and training. OR Or, do a more general search by state: (select a state)AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaCANADAColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew ... Read more

Comment

I'll send you my number if you cant find someone. I have a jack russel but shes never worked anyone's deer but ours. I'm about an hour away near the river

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

good luck on recovery!

Comment

Brad Fife
                              903-467-2357

Bradley has one of the best dogs in the state.

Comment

Working...
                              X