No announcement yet.

50th Birthday Live Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well boys.... unfortunately it's back to work in the morning. I was going to jump in a stand but had swirling winds so I decided to check cameras and spend some time with the girls. It was time well spent.

This is what was waiting for me when I got home. Man I am a lucky guy!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations again men!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
        Well boys.... unfortunately it's back to work in the morning. I was going to jump in a stand but had swirling winds so I decided to check cameras and spend some time with the girls. It was time well spent.

Now that’s awesome Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post

Good stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

One more hunt in the morning and I have to hit the road—-been an absolute blast

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
              One more hunt in the morning and I have to hit the road—-been an absolute blast

Good luck brother

Comment

In the stand now-decent 10 was bedded 25 from the stand this morning and all my hand corn from last night is gone

I hope I have self control if a deer that is bigger than mine from Saturday night shows up or my bank account might be taking a hit

Comment

Where’s the like button

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Get em guy's!

Congrats to the killers! That's a nice first kill Spencer. We'll have to have a HH so I can hear all the stories.

Comment

looks like fun hopefully you left some behind we are headed down Friday to hunt my 2 girls are ready to fling some arrows

Comment

Originally posted by lk05077 View Post
                        looks like fun hopefully you left some behind we are headed down Friday to hunt my 2 girls are ready to fling some arrows

I’m the only one left hunting , so the deer are safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                          I’m the only one left hunting , so the deer are safe.

Have you shot any thing yet or are you hunting a specific buck?

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                            In the stand now-decent 10 was bedded 25 from the stand this morning and all my hand corn from last night is gone

I hope I have self control if a deer that is bigger than mine from Saturday night shows up or my bank account might be taking a hit
                            Congrats Spencer!! Sweet first buck...with a twist...glad you have it!! Looks like a great trip!!!!

Now get ya some meat brutha!!!!

Comment

Wth birthday party and no cake.

Comment

Originally posted by slicktricker View Post
                                Wth birthday party and no cake.
                                Nope, I am about to give Graysonhogs a halftime speech that would make Woody Hays blush. It's all about facing adversity and who wants it more at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X