No announcement yet.

Scope for Grendel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks again for all the replies. Anybody have any experience with a Burris RT6?

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
      Thanks again for all the replies. Anybody have any experience with a Burris RT6?
      I do, fine for three gun but would never hunt with it. 24mm objective lens is horrible in low light.

Comment

Watch black friday ads for the Nikon Black 1000

Comment

I've got a Bushnell Engage 4-16 that I had on my Grendel before upgrading. Great scope for the money but I took a Mk4 off another rifle and slapped it on there. I'd part with it for a good price if you're interested.

Thanks!

Comment

I bought a Sig romeo 5 or six and a vortex 3x magnifier whileni was building mine and I played with it for a few days and liked the setup but it wasn’t seeming practical for me for a hunting rig. And my fading vision the dot/reticle was getting blurry. I sent it back and got a Sog Whiskey3 3-9 with red dot and I’m pleased with it for what it is. Nothing special but it fits my application.

Comment

If you can wait till after season you can get steals in here. I bought Lola’s ziess conquest with box. Looked new delivered for $300. I’d buy a used leupold, ziess ect at full budget before a mid range new at full budget (but that’s just me)

Comment

6.5 Grendel

I mounted a Vortex Strike eagle 1X8 with illuminate Reticle. At 8X the dot covers a MOA at 100 yards. Like it a lot on the Grendel platform

Comment

Leupold VX-R 4-12x40

Comment

Originally posted by sectxag06 View Post
                    Except when you inevitably have to wait for it to come back fixed. As an owner of a couple of Vortex products, it’s awesome they have such a good warranty because you are going to need it. Often.
                    Had one and got rid of it. I know, everyone has their preference and that's why someone shopping should FIND a shop and hands on check for eye relief, clarity, etc. Not bashing the brand but I just did not like it per my preferences.

Comment

Strike eagle is a great choice for an all around optic.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                      X