• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old grey wolf..

Annnnd,we're back...97.1 fm 😁

How was it today?

Comment

I caught the tail end of it..Good to hear Mike's voice!

Comment

I listened to a couple hours of their first show. Good to hear he and Sirios again but I wonder how much staying power they will have. They made it clear they are not really a sports station - that’s just one of the things they’ll talk about. Gonna be difficult to come up with enough “stuff” to keep people interested all day. Julie Dobbs and some other guy will be the morning crew 7 to 11

Comment

It was very disjointed, but I suppose that’s just how it will be early on.

I really liked hearing Jeff Cavanaugh again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Was great to hear mikes voice, would not shock me to see some bigger names come over from ticket “only want musers”.

Comment

The Ticket was concerned enough to have the Musers and other host join the Hardline last night. I caught it as they started and listened for a while. A lot of it was setting up the shows, people, etc. I like a number of the personalities, so it may be a good option.

They already have secured the broadcast for the Mavericks, so they have some credibility on day 1.

Comment

I will certainly give them a shot. I already programmed a button in the truck so at the very least I can quickly punch-out of the ticket when they start talking politics or are otherwise annoying.

Comment

I think they will be a much better option in the afternoons. The two mikes will be a good fit togehter. I have pretty much stopped listening to the ticket after 3 anyway. I don't care much for corby and bob rambles on too much. I also think bob has changed a lot and is not the same guy he was before making the change to afternoons. I dont see any other of the tier one guys from the ticket leaving.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                    I will certainly give them a shot. I already programmed a button in the truck so at the very least I can quickly punch-out of the ticket when they start talking politics or are otherwise annoying.
                    For sure. I listed to the ticket all the time until they start talking politics, then I'm out!

Comment

"listen"

Comment

Rhynes, Sirois, and Grubes will be a great listen. Tuned in to Cavanaugh and KT now. Don't think I will be turning it back to 96.7.

Comment

I left the Ticket after the woke Hardline took over. I could not stand the lack of chemistry between Bob and Corby. I knew it would be difficult and not at all the same without Mike, who is and was the Ticket. I have not listened to the Ticket since February 2020. I still like some of the personalities but it's just not the same. I was excited when I heard Mike was coming out of retirement. I listened to yesterday's first show and yeah it was a bit clunky but I think it's going to work and I look forward to hearing the old gray wolf again in the DFW market. The Ticket guys have to be worried...

Comment

I'm going to listen this afternoon. Quit listening to The Ticket in 2020. Got tired of Danny and Corby and how they were with Mike. Read an article the other day and Corby is butthurt that Rhynes did this. Your dumbarse is one of the reasons he's doing this now. But he's playing the victim.

Comment

Listening

Never listened to Ben and skin before.

Comment

Working...
                              X