No announcement yet.

Chasing the grand slam!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck Doc! Thanks for taking us along!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

About dang time we get a Doc thread. I thought you didn’t post anymore because all the
        (you fill in the blanks) that post ignorant stuff running there mouth because of your opportunities and there lack of. Can’t wait for the hunt and hope your successful!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
          I was back at the gym today. Didn’t feel great with only a couple hours of sleep. Hopefully I’m ready to wrestle a bighorn! Or at least ready to push my old butt up a mountain or two! In a week I’ll be in Edmonton!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Don't look like you been eating what you advertising lol

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
            Looking forward to it, you and Oscar both have the best live hunting threads, good luck, hope you kill a biggun.
            Thanks sir but Doc tends to have a better batting average than me!!!
            I’m only 8 years ahead of you. You best start growing up!
            LOL.......and I am 9 years ahead of you! The good thing is I am still learning something about this global chase of critters.

Comment

Looking good sir!!! I am down to 209 and loving it. Definitely a life changer and keeps me greedy for more.
              Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              Thanks sir but Doc tends to have a better batting average than me!!!

LOL.......and I am 9 years ahead of you! The good thing is I am still learning something about this global chase of critters.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                Don't look like you been eating what you advertising lol
                My sister is one of the higher ups at Whataburger so I support the company. I also think it’s funny to show up at the gym I go in whataburger attire. Lots of very serious fitness people and a lot of meatheads.

Comment

Looking good sir!!! I am down to 209 and loving it. Definitely a life changer and keeps me greedy for more.
                  I would love to be that light! I feel good and have trained hard for this one. I did more weight lifting this time mixed in with cardio. I’m 6’2” and about 270 lbs. I would love to be 225 lbs for the mountains but I’ll never get there short of absolute starvation.

Comment

I would love to be that light! I feel good and have trained hard for this one. I did more weight lifting this time mixed in with cardio. I’m 6’2” and about 270 lbs. I would love to be 225 lbs for the mountains but I’ll never get there short of absolute starvation.
                    It is all relative Doc! I am 5'9" (barely) and was 237 at my heaviest. I really need to be around 195-198 but family & friends said I looked sick at that weight a year ago. Hopefully 200 or 202 can get me up the next mountain as I have never done well out West......ever!
                    Yea, that starvation thing is never worth it. You will do great as the countdown is really on!!!

Comment

It is all relative Doc! I am 5'9" (barely) and was 237 at my heaviest. I really need to be around 195-198 but family & friends said I looked sick at that weight a year ago. Hopefully 200 or 202 can get me up the next mountain as I have never done well out West......ever!
                      Yea, that starvation thing is never worth it. You will do great as the countdown is really on!!!
                      Thanks! And I just have to survive this week. I don’t even know how many babies I have delivered in the past 4-5 days. Only slept 2 hours Thursday night and then again last night. On call until Monday am. Always the same before I leave!

Comment

Thanks! And I just have to survive this week. I don’t even know how many babies I have delivered in the past 4-5 days. Only slept 2 hours Thursday night and then again last night. On call until Monday am. Always the same before I leave!
                        I have noticed that over the years!!! Daggum BABY BOOM up that way.

Comment

Good luck!!

Comment

Absolutely!

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                            Glad to see a Docmay hunt coming up. Always enjoy them. Good luck, enjoy!
                            Waiting for the updates!!

Comment

Whooop! Good luck!

Comment

It’s been a busy weekend! Just delivered twins that were babies #15 and 16 for the month. I have another 5 scheduled and a call day before I leave. Still trying to shoot when I can and gather stuff up. Talked to the outfitter today. Will have options on the hunt. Start in a trailer/wall tent camp. May hike out from there, spike out will backpack or horseback in to more remote country. Just a few days left!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X