Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man we could use some rain.

Comment

Got two inches out in Flatonia today! Thank you Lord! Keep it coming!

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
        The GFS is trying to show a storm forming right off the coast of Texas and coming shore mid week next week. Anyone think it is legit? Looks mostly like a rain maker/tropical storm. Which could be very beneficial for central texas
        Hello invest 95L. Flip a coin to see how much and who gets the rain

Comment

One of the lines takes it into S. Texas in 6 days. That gives it a bunch of time to get big...

Comment

There is also an area of disturbance just off the S Texas coast that may get a little organized, but it’s not really far enough off shore to develop into anything more than scattered thunderstorms, but anywhere in Texas could you a drink of water about now

Comment

6:30 this am...
              Attached Files

Comment

From less than a 10 percent chance of forming into a tropical system, it's now at 40 percent. Hmmm..

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                  6:30 this am...
                  Sure wish it would head to central/west Tx

Comment

Well I will take one for the team. I’ll leave tomm for Rockport, take the boat out of storage and get ready to fish Friday through Monday. So look for rain along the coast with high wind Friday through Monday. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by John Paul View Post
                      Well I will take one for the team. I’ll leave tomm for Rockport, take the boat out of storage and get ready to fish Friday through Monday. So look for rain along the coast with high wind Friday through Monday. LOL
                      You are doomed...

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                        From less than a 10 percent chance of forming into a tropical system, it's now at 40 percent. Hmmm..
                        Warm water in the Gulf is helping it develop. Hurricane hunters are flying it today. I figure it will be at TD soon.

Bring on the rain, but the wind and all can stay away.

Comment

I'm not going to complain about the rain, like at all, but I was hoping to get to the lease for a bit on Monday. Oh well. Just have to see what comes of this.

Comment

We need rain bad up in lindale. Im not sure that it was this dry in june of 2011. I just mean at this soon in the year.

All of us cattle people are about to be in a bind quick. Im praying for one of these to develop and push things up our way. But at the same time keep everyone safe.

Comment

Same in Abilene area

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
                              We need rain bad up in lindale. Im not sure that it was this dry in june of 2011. I just mean at this soon in the year.

All of us cattle people are about to be in a bind quick. Im praying for one of these to develop and push things up our way. But at the same time keep everyone safe.
                              Will sell rest of cattle within 3 weeks if no rain.

Comment

We could even use the rain off a fast moving storm in Beaumont. Can't believe that is even a thought after Harvey. I hope we get a little minimum damage depression or something that can get everybody their fair share of rain!

Comment

Working...
                                X