Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck! Shank a giant!

Comment

I was one of the ones sweating in the heat last year. Look forward to following along

Comment

Tuned in, best of luck fellas.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Following!!!!

Comment

Final homework before we change our entire game plan when we get out there. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Texas5o View Post
              I'll be there too. Leaving tomorrow as well. I'll be. Ampang in the primitive camping area. I hunted here 8 years ago. Glad to be going back.
              Awesome man!! Good luck to you!! We will be in my white F-150. Party of 3. One handsome guy, an old guy and some other guy. Haha

Comment

Good luck! We will be hunting next week in the East blocker. I will be following along. Most of the folks have told me that they use the drainages and avoid the blinds.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ace View Post
                  Good luck! We will be hunting next week in the East blocker. I will be following along. Most of the folks have told me that they use the drainages and avoid the blinds.

I have heard the same. I’ll keep y’all downloaded on here. Feel free to reach out. I’ve heard movement has picked up within the past couple weeks. Good luck on your hunt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jzoch View Post
                    Awesome man!! Good luck to you!! We will be in my white F-150. Party of 3. One handsome guy, an old guy and some other guy. Haha

If yall are staying in the primitive camping area make sure to say HI. I'll be in a dark gray Dodge Ram 1500, currently covered in mud. If you hear somebody beating on a guitar and trying to act like they know how to sing, that'll probably be me. Be sure to stop by.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas5o View Post
                      If yall are staying in the primitive camping area make sure to say HI. I'll be in a dark gray Dodge Ram 1500, currently covered in mud. If you hear somebody beating on a guitar and trying to act like they know how to sing, that'll probably be me. Be sure to stop by.

We are staying in a cabin down the road but we were talking about stoping by the camping area to talk with other hunters and hangout. I’m always down for some live music. Hopefully you arrow a giant and won’t be singing the blues. Best of luck, buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by Jzoch View Post
                        Thanks fellas!! We will be hunting compartment #10/ West Blocker. Looks like there’s plenty of browse with all the rain they’ve gotten. Weather looks decent with the “cold” snap coming in.

Our group will be in 11 just south of you. Stop and say hi if you see us.

Comment

Originally posted by gglover View Post
                          Our group will be in 11 just south of you. Stop and say hi if you see us.
                          Awesome! PM sent.

Comment

Made a pit stop.

Comment

I wouldn't just focus on the drainage areas. Those seem to be better for the javelinas. Drive the senderos first thing and look for heavy used trails and scrapes.

Comment

I finally drew this tag this year and paid my dues, but had a work trip come up that I can’t reschedule. Pretty upset about it, but nothing I can do.

Comment

Working...
                                X