Worst “Hunting” InVeNsHuNs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve bought some pretty stupid hunting inventions over the years. The worst was prolly gloves that had lights in them from Sportsman’s Guide.

I saw this “Tree Stand Buddy” inflatable the other day and thought this one was pretty bad [emoji23].

Right up there with the Gut Shark!

Gut shark is the first of its kind tool that lets hunters and outdoorsmen gut deer, elk, bear, moose, antelope, etc without getting your hands dirty, bloody,...

and the acorn cruncher of course…

What’s the worst hunting invention you’ve seen?

Saw synthetic deer pellets in Wal-Mart one year. Yes fake deer poop. WTH

Comment

Man there sure have been some good ones. More than likely no one is going to admit falling for them. At One time I bought all the scent sprays and camo and deer pee but realized I’d been a fool and pretty much quit. Corn, vanilla and and that’s it these days

Comment

Rip gut shark rip.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby86 View Post
          I’ve bought some pretty stupid hunting inventions over the years. The worst was prolly gloves that had lights in them from Sportsman’s Guide.

I saw this “Tree Stand Buddy” inflatable the other day and thought this one was pretty bad [emoji23].

Right up there with the Gut Shark!

Gut shark is the first of its kind tool that lets hunters and outdoorsmen gut deer, elk, bear, moose, antelope, etc without getting your hands dirty, bloody,...

and the acorn cruncher of course…

What’s the worst hunting invention you’ve seen?

That’s some funny stuff but I imagine it kind of works…I know people that have hung things in their rifle blinds to mimic a head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Camo chewing gum. I think it was earth flavored or something similar.

Comment

Sneaky Feed feeder controller…I bought 4-5 of them….

Comment

The feeder repeater

Comment

That gut shark is the real deal haha

I could see the blind buddy coming in handy on public land. Leave a spot and dont want anyone to come in there, whip your blow up friend out and come back and get him at a later date hopefully keeping pressure from other hunters out.

Hopefully some more get posted! Unfortunately hunting gadget/gizmos aren't as prevalent as the fishing ones.

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
                    Sneaky Feed feeder controller…I bought 4-5 of them….

I loved the ones I had until they became useless. I would say less of a gimmick and more of a rip off.

Comment

What’s this gut shark? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                        What’s this gut shark? Lol

Don’t wanna touch icky nasty guts? Do you wear hospital booties in the woods? Does the mere sight of blood make you ill? Do you not care if the tenderloins are marinating in gut matter as long as you didn’t get your hands dirty?

Well my friend, I’ve got an invention right up YOUR ALLEY!

Last edited by Kirby86; 11-23-2022, 04:45 PM.

Comment

At first i thought it was intended as company in the deer stand while alone...but i get it now. Its so the deer get used to seeing someone up there in the treestand. Actually kinda neat.

Comment

The cough silencer gizmo.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby86 View Post
                              Don’t wanna touch icky nasty guts? Do you wear hospital booties in the woods? Does the mere sight of blood make you ill? Do you not care if the tenderloins are marinating in gut matter as long as you didn’t get your hands dirty?

Well my friend, I’ve got an invention right up YOUR ALLEY!

How to gut a deer with the gut shark. How to field dress a deer, how to gut wild game, gutting deer - YouTube
                              Oh my Goodness- this is a joke Right?

Comment

Working...
                              X