Tough yet cheap arrows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tough yet cheap arrows

So I have two different setups I use throughout the year I have my set up for whitetails then I have my older bow for hogs and small game I’ve been shooting black eagle rampages out of both but I keep breaking them either on the pass thru when the hit a rock or twice now I’ve hit what I’m guessing is the boars shoulder bone and they’ll break about three inches past the insert. My question is what would y’all recommend as far as a good cheap arrow to shoot hogs with been thinking about the gold tip hunters

Easton axis are a good tough and affordable arrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Jboehle21 View Post
      So I have two different setups I use throughout the year I have my set up for whitetails then I have my older bow for hogs and small game I’ve been shooting black eagle rampages out of both but I keep breaking them either on the pass thru when the hit a rock or twice now I’ve hit what I’m guessing is the boars shoulder bone and they’ll break about three inches past the insert. My question is what would y’all recommend as far as a good cheap arrow to shoot hogs with been thinking about the gold tip hunters
      That is about how all of them will break. Gold Tip Warrior arrows are inexpensive, fairly tough and hold up as well as most.

Comment

I’ve gotten some great arrows on here over the years and just put them up. They may be a little different weight than my a hunting arrows, but I just experiment with the grab bag of broad heads I have and get the weight close to arrows for deer. You can get some great arrows on here that guys just wanna get rid of or are shooting for another brand, etc etc. I’ve got stock pile of great arrows for next to nothing, just keep lookin on here and make an offer

Comment

Black Eagle Outlaws

Comment

Try and find some used ones someone is getting rid of. A couple years ago I found some on Archery Talk for like $60. I think it was 19 gold tip kenetic. Still shooting them. I have several arrows that have killed multiple pigs and deer. Put a new broadhead on and keep going.

Comment

The best deal I found was at dicks sporting goods they were getting rid of some victory shafts I ended up getting then for 25 a dozen. My problem is everything is geared towards long range shooting but the reality is most guys don’t shoot past 40 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by Jboehle21 View Post
                The best deal I found was at dicks sporting goods they were getting rid of some victory shafts I ended up getting then for 25 a dozen. My problem is everything is geared towards long range shooting but the reality is most guys don’t shoot past 40 yards.
                I’d second this, I actually like those cheap victory shafts.

Comment

I like the Victory mamba arrows no complaints about them from me. Got mine from X10 archery out of Houston (the old Viking shop)

Comment

Carbon Express Mutiny arrows.

Comment

Bemans for errythang

Comment

I bought a couple dozen Bloodsport Punishers from Walmart on clearance a few season ago and they shoot well enough out 40-50 yards. Killed plenty of pigs and a few deer with them. Tough and come with 50 grain brass inserts. I want to say that they are like $35 or so per 6 normally.

Comment

Originally posted by DOUBLE.A View Post
                          Bemans for errythang
                          2nd this... have been shooting the same ICS hunters going on a few years now. Academy had a sale, grabbed a few 1/2 doz boxes for around $20ish I believe

Comment

I’m shooting black eagle deep impact.

Comment

In my quiver i have three "deer" black eagle arrows, one older arrow for pigs, and one with a judo point for small game

Comment

Working...
                              X