No announcement yet.

The Official Scotch Whiskey Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A great scotch for bourbon drinkers is Glenlivet 12 Double Oak. It is fantastic! Highly recommend it!

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
      As much as I love bourbon, I am a light weight when it comes to scotch. I like what most scotch drinkers turn their noses up at, Johnnie Walker Black Label.

Not a Scotch drinker but may try some of these.

The best sipping drink known to man is under the little horse in the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmay View Post

Then you've not had Rockhill Farms...

Comment

It was a $50.00 bourbon before the madness.
          It was decent, but I wasn’t that impressed.

Comment

I really do like scotch. And I like whiskey too. Seems really good whiskey is a bit less expensive than really good scotch. Glad you brought this back up. Would like to see some other inputs.

Comment

The drink under the little horse is average at best imo. Glad you enjoy it though.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Eh, I’ve given away and sold more bottles of Blanton’s than I’ll ever drink. It’s nothing mind blowing, I’m also not much of a bourbon guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
                  I haven't had all of those, but I have had most of those, and they are all pretty dang good. I need to grab another Dalmore 12.

If you can find the Auchentoshan 12, it’s my favorite bottle under $50. I’ve been trying to find their Triple Wood scotch, but I’m having a hard time.

Comment

I acquired a bottle of Ardbeg Supernova 2019 this weekend. Reviews say it's heavy on peat and smoke. Anyone ever tried it?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Bumpin this one back up. A little Macallan 12 while gettin the grill ready today. I need to stock back up, this is the only bottle I have left and it’s about gone

Comment

Originally posted by BigFoot View Post
                        If you can find the Auchentoshan 12, it’s my favorite bottle under $50. I’ve been trying to find their Triple Wood scotch, but I’m having a hard time.

Going to try to get some of this...

Comment

Just finished a couple fingers of Glen Moray Sherry Cask while sitting in the hot tub. Got a bottle of Glen Livet on deck (thanks Andy!) when I finish this bottle next week sometime. Life is good.

Comment

Anybody have interest in Johnny Walker Blue? trades for Bourbon or guns or ammo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Enjoying a Dalmore 12 tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
                                Enjoying a Dalmore 12 tonight.
                                Haven’t tried that one.
                                Sipping on some Glenlivet 18.

Comment

Working...
                                X