X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
    Are you suggesting troy > ls&u > tu? . . lol

It just means more . .
    Not at all. Just trying to bring life back into the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
      This week predictions:

LSU 52- MSU 20
      UT-48-Kansas 24
      Ole Miss 27-A&M 24
      Can't quite get on board with this. Texas can't seem to run up the score on anyone and Aggie will not lose to Ole Miss.

LSU 52- MSU 20
      UT-34-Kansas 24
      Ole Miss 21-A&M 28

Comment

I see Texas simplifying things this week on defense. I'd take Texas to cover and not be hungover from the River.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

It’s been horrible this week! I need a good reason to show off my bad***** avitar.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            It did wake it up [emoji106] . .

It just means more . .

Comment

GP after a bye week is usually a good omen.

I'm going against conventional wisdom and taking Frogs and the over.

TCU-34
              KSU-21

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                GP after a bye week is usually a good omen.

I'm going against conventional wisdom and taking Frogs and the over.

TCU-34
                KSU-21
                I sure hope you are right

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                  Can't quite get on board with this. Texas can't seem to run up the score on anyone and Aggie will not lose to Ole Miss.

LSU 52- MSU 20
                  UT-34-Kansas 24
                  Ole Miss 21-A&M 28

That would be a good weekend!!!

I gotta change my fishing plans! Berkley big bass on Fork is gonna be a mess! Now I gotta decide Palestine and keep em or Pines and throw em back! I'm leaning towards Pines and fish till 1 and come home for 230 kickoff!

Geaux Tigers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    I see Texas simplifying things this week on defense. I'd take Texas to cover and not be hungover from the River.

I think the same. I believe the players were embraced by what they put on display at the Cotton Bowl and come out to play.

I don’t think it’s a blowout as I think Les knows how to coach to keep that from happening and they have a legit running back to slow the game down.

Comment

I just hope the Aggies can beat Ole Miss as LSU, Georgia and now SC are going to be tough. No guarantee against Miss St...gotta love the competition in the SEC.
                      Adios,
                      Gary

Comment

Be interesting to see how the new Kansas OC does this week. He is quite the young-gun high scoring type. He made the rounds with the coaching clinics this past summer and was praised by many top notch coaches. Les Miles ended up hiring him this summer and then fired his older OC two weeks ago (right after OU game) and has given this new young guy 2 full weeks to prep for Texas and get the offense figured out.

Comment

Can't believe I'm saying it: I think the Jayhawks will cover (+21.5)

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                            I sure hope you are right
                            Getting some guys back healthy this week too, so that should help a little. Gonna be another freshman LB starting(scary).

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
                              I just hope the Aggies can beat Ole Miss as LSU, Georgia and now SC are going to be tough. No guarantee against Miss St...gotta love the competition in the SEC.
                              Adios,
                              Gary

Why is SC magically going to be tough now? Because their 3rd string qb led an upset of UGA?

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                                Can't believe I'm saying it: I think the Jayhawks will cover (+21.5)

I don’t think it’s far fetched. Herman has not been good in games like this when he should win by 3 TDs.

Comment

Working...
                                X