No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't been on here in a good while busy season at work but I have been praying and thinking about your family and lil Macie all the time.
    God please grant Macie's family all that they need to get through this and Father God I pray all the health care workers that cross her path Lord that you would guide them to what they need to do to heal her from the crown of her head to the soles of her feet inside and outside of her body in the precious name of Jesus Christ I ask these things, amen and amen.
    God is great, all the time, God is great

Comment

Been gone - just checkin in on Little Macie.

Continued prayers.

She is in my little girls nightly prayers.

Comment

Hang in there Brian.... still praying for you and the family! Semper Fi

Comment

Haven't checked in for a while. Just wanted to let you know Macie is still in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Still hoping for the best and sending more prayers your way Macie and family!

Comment

Glad to hear she was relaxed over the weekend. Continued prayers.

Comment

Prayers continue.

Comment

Some more up for ya Macie, another jr. TBH'r has been riding the green screen prayer train, Jace, and pulled through a tough surgery and is now seizure free! So Macie, we know this works, we're all still rootin for ya girl and will not stop! Hope ya have a good night- that goes for Brian and Kelli as well!

Comment

Good morning Macie!

Prayers continued

Comment

Morning Macie, still praying for ya

Comment

Goodmorning angel. Have a good day.

Comment

Well this is more about Keili and I but have to share. Keili works at a online baby western wear store and while her boss has been really understanding and hasn't pressured her to come back at all. But she is just like me, very dedicated to her job. This time of year is their busiest and she really needs to put some more hours in. But on the other hand neither of us want to leave Macie by herself for to long. But with the hospital being 1 hour from home it just doesnt make sense to drive back and forth. Well just got word this morning that my next job is will be ready to start next Monday. Guess what? It's a mile from the hospital. . I will be able to stay at the hospital all week and run both that job and my Conroe job ( Conroe is winding down). We are both ok with leaving Macie for a few hours, just not days on end. Hope this all makes sense cause I'm just rambling. God truly does listen.

Brian

Comment

God is good! Continued prayers for you all!

Comment

Still praying.

Comment

Great report Brian, thank you Lord for your provision.

Good morning Macie, have a great day!

Comment

Working...
                                X