No announcement yet.

New to me Nissan Titan XD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have any of you guys heard of Diesel Domination. A programmer without having to delete

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brushtrooper View Post
      It works and takes the lag out. Well worth the money. Very easy plug/play at the pedal. Easy to remove for trips to dealer

So when you say lag does it fix that lag when you go around a corner and you hit that odd zone where you don't really have power right away? If it fixes that ill order one today lol

Comment

It's got that F150 "rake"...hehehe, I drive an '18 F150, white too...your truck looks sharp!
        Congrats on the new sled...

Comment

Originally posted by Mojo View Post
          It's got that F150 "rake"...hehehe, I drive an '18 F150, white too...your truck looks sharp!
          Congrats on the new sled...
          Thank u sir

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper33 View Post
            So when you say lag does it fix that lag when you go around a corner and you hit that odd zone where you don't really have power right away? If it fixes that ill order one today lol
            Yes Sir, If you want to try before you buy. PM me your address and I will send mine so you can try it. Just have to send it back

Comment

Yes Sir, If you want to try before you buy. PM me your address and I will send mine so you can try it. Just have to send it back
              Ill take your word on it haha but thank you for the solid gesture.

Comment

Nice truck!

Comment

If your not deleting, then your still operating egr, def, dpf, etc. Many programs out that don't require delete, but I don't see what the point is?

Originally posted by Field Staff View Post
                  Have any of you guys heard of Diesel Domination. A programmer without having to delete

Comment

So i got mine in and it sure made a big difference. What setting are you running on. I am on Sport -2 right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X