Wildgame 30 Gallon feeders...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone used them? what's the green page experience with them?

Squirrels coons chew into the plastic. change the thrower or hook up a solar panel. worth $50 on sale but you get what you pay for

Comment

If it's WGI, stay home, take the money you were going to spend and light it on fire. That way you'll at least save the gas money you'd spend going to buy the POS.

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck View Post
        Squirrels coons chew into the plastic. change the thrower or hook up a solar panel. worth $50 on sale but you get what you pay for

I don't use a feeder, but it wouldn't hurt to have one for future...
        Can I use the plastic parts with metal? I've seen parts sold at Academy.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
          If it's WGI, stay home, take the money you were going to spend and light it on fire. That way you'll at least save the gas money you'd spend going to buy the POS.

Dang! how do you really feel about them?

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
            Dang! how do you really feel about them?
            Like 98% of the other folks on here.
            They'll be along shortly.

Comment

Don't be cheap on feeders......you'll end up for paying for them 2-3 times over..

Comment

Never had any issues with the 2 I had. They last about 3 seasons but for $100 it is worth it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Don't be cheap on feeders......you'll end up for paying for them 2-3 times over..
                  X2

Comment

I wouldn't give my money to those guys, ive had numerous wildgame products, all were junk and horrible customer service. their TV show is terrible as well

Comment

I've got a WGI feeder (holds about 300# of corn) that I've been using for 5yrs without a single problem. it's been throwing 4 times daily since new.

Comment

I don't no why there are so many haters of wgi products on here ? But the feeders do go through the batteries without a solar panel is the only problem I've had with them it's just like everything else on the market you will get a lemon every now and then even on the high dollar feeders and cameras !!

Comment

Academy has the WGI 225 Pound feeder on sale $68.98. I never have used one. I have a Moultrie that was around $100.00 holds 200# of corn I like.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                            I don't no why there are so many haters of wgi products on here ? But the feeders do go through the batteries without a solar panel is the only problem I've had with them it's just like everything else on the market you will get a lemon every now and then even on the high dollar feeders and cameras !!

Guess I got the lemons. Cameras are junk and I had 2 crap feeders. A comparably priced Moultrie will kick the everloving snot out of WGI. And the batteries last a long time. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Any feeder with segmented legs is just looking for disaster.....especially with pigs.

Comment

Working...
                              X