• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye bye John Gruden

That is all

See ya never.

Comment

Never have been a fan, always felt like his on the field and in front of the camera antics were forced.

Comment

Hell, he should be proud of those emails…….and I bet he is

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
          Never have been a fan, always felt like his on the field and in front of the camera antics were forced.
          U got that right!!![emoji15] Once the LBBTQ and women statements were revealed he was toast. 7 years of emails.......wow, just pitiful!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I bet 95% of players and coaches could come under fire for similar reasons. Guess it sucks to be Jon Gruden right now.

Comment

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                I bet 95% of players and coaches could come under fire for similar reasons. Guess it sucks to be Jon Gruden right now.
                You forgot to mention
                Owners, managers, team Dr’s, media personalities, fireman, police officers, hockey players, athletes in general, men in general, politicians and who ever it was that leaked these emails.
                Men saying mean things……..Oh the humanity

Comment

If my work found those types of emails in my sent box I'd expect to be sent packing. I haven't seen the majority, but from what I've read looks like he earned this one.

People seem to forget the NFL is a business.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    You forgot to mention
                    Owners, managers, team Dr’s, media personalities, fireman, police officers, hockey players, athletes in general, men in general, politicians and who ever it was that leaked these emails.
                    Men saying mean things……..Oh the humanity
                    exactly

Comment

Woke America. He’s one of my favorite coaches.

Comment

Yeah he’s done

Comment

So what was said in those emails? Jake, what exactly did you not like that he said or was in those emails.
                          Last edited by Headhunter; 10-11-2021, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Headhunter View Post
                            So what was said in those emails? Jake, what exactly did you not like that he said or was in those emails.

Me?? I haven’t read any emails or seen any of the reports on them. I just was watching the game and they said he had been fired for racist, sexist, and anti gay language in his emails over a period of time. Like I said earlier, I never liked his GRRR presence about every single little thing as a coach or as a tv commentator.

Comment

Yet any of those groups can talk about a straight successful ….. man with no repercussions. Oh well, he’s still all the above and rich. He will be just fine and they will still be whining about their lot in life.

Comment

Working...
                              X