Size:	307.0 KB
ID:	25262690

Up close.

Click image for larger version

Name:	box3.3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	252.8 KB
ID:	25262691

Not a bad idea. We've got two big plants in pots just off to the side of the door, set about 3 feet from the house. Little sign there for deliveries. Most times they put them there, can't be seen from the road. Then you always have one that just leaves it right in front of the door.

Comment

Amazon driver just dropped a package next to the box. Grrrrrrrrrr...

Comment

Need to paint the inside back of that tote. I can see it from the street. Not that it will help the Amazon driver.

Comment

i dont get many deliveries at home but if i need one dropped off i will tell them to drop it in the dog pen! It will still be there when i get home.

Comment

Someone stole your flowers from your naked flower beds

Comment

Like the idea I was thinking some delivery drivers might not comply with placing the packages inside the tote…

Comment

I'll have firearms with adult signature only left at the front door...they see vehicles in the driveway, hear dogs bark from the ring alert & it's still just a knock & boogie even exposing their failure.

Comment

Just put Chew's name on the tote, and all will be good.

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
                    Need to paint the inside back of that tote. I can see it from the street. Not that it will help the Amazon driver.
                    X2

Think you are on to a good idea, just need to cover that inside blue with a green to match door.

Comment

All I have is a yellow tote... my wife is gonna be ****** when I paint the front door.

Comment

Tape a photo of a german shepherd to the front of the box.

Comment

Man…look at that green lush grass. Twere I a thief…Id be hard pressed to not let the packages stay on the porch and Id be runnin around your yard barefoot…might even stretch out for a spell.

Awesome concealment box Juanito.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                            Man…look at that green lush grass. Twere I a thief…Id be hard pressed to not let the packages stay on the porch and Id be runnin around your yard barefoot…might even stretch out for a spell.

Awesome concealment box Juanito.
                            At least on the right! Lol those boulders on the left look a bit rough.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouch View Post
                              All I have is a yellow tote... my wife is gonna be ****** when I paint the front door.
                              Wow I just laughed way to hard at this

Comment

Working...
                              X