TBH appreciation give away!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH appreciation give away!

I have got so much from this site over the years. I have many new friends because of TBH. I have received help, advice, learned so much, spent too much in the classifieds, laughed at times and cried at times with the group.

Also I have been a sponsor over a year now and have been able to help so many on here with their insurance needs.

So with that said I am going to give away a FREE set of Maven 10x42 binoculars.

All you have to do to enter is tell me below if you are hunting the opener this weekend and what your goal for the weekend is!

I’ll start.

I’m taking my son out this weekend in attempt for him to get his 1st bow kill. We will be hunting at my lease in Coleman

This will be our target buck for him

These are what you will win!

I will do the drawing Monday and post the winner on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My goal is to be out with my son, on our first lease in years. No real target bucks yet, but wouldn’t mind shooting a pig.
    Attached Files

Comment

Yes Sir, headed West tomorrow morning! Still after “ the one” Axis buck , going to take a doe or two and if Ole big steps out close enough then I May take him or let him walk for someone else in the family ;-)! Most importantly we gonna have fun.

Comment

I'll be hunting if work doesn't get in the way. Have a target buck I will be looking for.

Nice gesture.

Comment

I'll be out hunting Sunday.
          Will be raining all day Saturday where I hunt and with the wrong wind, there isn't a need to pressure the deer so soon.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

No hunting for me this weekend, no lease right now. Gonna hang out with my girls and bbq all weekend.

Comment

Ill be out if the rains let me. No goals, just enjoying the outdoors.

Comment

I'll be helping my inlaws pack up to get ready to move soon (they sold their house). But next weekend I'll be in New Mexico hunting elk. Can't wait!

Comment

Heading to my new place in Comanche Co. Hoping to maybe get on a doe, and watch some deer around the feeders. Might even get lucky enough to hammer a pig while I'm there.

First time in a few years I have actually been excited to hunt the archery opener

Comment

Superior gesture sir!!!! [emoji95][emoji106][emoji95]Bowhunting in Michigan and looking for the TTHA logo deer to thwack!!!![emoji95][emoji1018][emoji95]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by Landrover; 09-30-2021, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Great gesture!

I’m missing the opener bc I drew a TPWD private land pronghorn tag I’ve been putting in for 12 years for so I’ll be chasing speed goats this weekend!

Comment

I can't make the opener. My 51st high-school reunion is Saturday. Might go sunday.

Comment

Headed out tomorrow to hunt with my best friend hopefully we stay somewhat dry this weekend

Comment

No hunting the opener for me. Staying back home to help Dad

Comment

No hunting for me. For the first time in over 25 years, I have no place to hunt. Pretty sad for me and my family.
                              Best of luck to everyone!

Comment

Working...
                              X