Thoughts on St. JUDE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts on St. JUDE

My thoughts are on the good side. If you have a different opinion please explain why.

I'm on the $19/month deal. Only charity I donate to.

Comment

Awesome Charity!

Comment

Having family members that received care from there, I donate yearly. They change lives for the better every day.

Comment

It’s a miracle on Earth. Thank God for them.

Comment

real deal.

Comment

The radio special on Waco 100 that is done every year keeps me paying. The testimonials are amazing. And heart breaking all at the same time.

Comment

This is a great, legit organization. I am completely comfortable donating to them.

Comment

We give them $25 a month and have for several years (as well as Shriners and Tunnels to Towers).

Comment

only charity I give to.

Comment

I think they are a great organization, have helped very many people and for many families they are a gift likely sent from Heaven.

Working with their charity several years ago turned into less than an enjoyable experience. I attribute that to people trying to get their hands on money or maybe it was just an individual(s) within the organization. I don’t hold that against the great work they do. I know that people soliciting for a charity, even for a very good causes, can be overbearing fuss pots.

Comment

It’s legit.

Comment

Most of the children's hospitals are pretty good I think. I know when my son was in Cooks they were great. They just said you only need to worry about taking care of your son and we'll handle the financial end. They never once even ask for a dime.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

The next thing I hear bad about St. Jude's will be the first thing.

Comment

Glad to hear this on St Jude. Been on my radar a while to start donating to

Comment

Working...
                              X