No announcement yet.

Bye bye John Gruden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone check out the Super Bowl halftime lineup….
    Plenty of racist and homophobic lyrics in their songs….

I would like to see their emails…

The NFL is run by hypocrites that only look out for the bottom dollar

Comment

Agreed^^^,at least he was truthful in his description of the"prez"

Comment

Meanwhile Ray Lewis killed a guy and he's going/in the hall of fame.

The players can beat the hell out of their wives, but the coaches can't send off color emails...

Comment

Bunch of da*m tity babies got their feelings hurt, heck I thought it was funny. If they knew the things I’ve said they’d all be crying for years. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

The players can beat the hell out of their wives, but the coaches can't send off color emails...
            Shameful ain’t it.

Comment

They aren't letting up...
              Attached Files

Comment

Yea. They just don’t want us to catch that popular fish.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Look at the crap Urban had in the media recently. I don't care that she wasn't his wife. She's over 21 and not being forced. More power to both of them

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    You forgot to mention
                    Owners, managers, team Dr’s, media personalities, fireman, police officers, hockey players, athletes in general, men in general, politicians and who ever it was that leaked these emails.
                    Men saying mean things……..Oh the humanity
                    Literally every member on here would feel the wrath of the woke mob if 7 years of their emails were “investigated”. Come on guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                      Literally every member on here would feel the wrath of the woke mob if 7 years of their emails were “investigated”. Come on guys.
                      I’d hate for them to see my text messages from yesterday. The ‘trans’ community would be ******.

Comment

There is a standing order between my closest circle of friends that should something happen to one of us unexpectedly, our cell phone SHALL, not MAY, be thrown in the lake.

Comment

No doubt

Comment

The sad thing is everything he said in his email to his “buddy” was true. Just another case of the leftist losers driving their agenda and no one having the balls to stand up to it.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                              There is a standing order between my closest circle of friends that should something happen to one of us unexpectedly, our cell phone SHALL, not MAY, be thrown in the lake.
                              I like this.....on the to do list to implement in my cirlce.

Comment

Working...
                              X