• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    RJB Blades. Heck of a name
    I approve this message haha

Comment

Knives for the real Super Freak!

Comment

I really like the one profile of the one on the left.
        Last edited by 7sdad; 09-30-2021, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Good work, keep it up

Comment

Very cool. Will be following.

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
              Brodbeck makes a solid grinder. If you need anything, I'm no expert like Chops, but have a bunch of stuff and have been tinkering in this hobby for a while. You got my digits...
              Will do, work has been busy just need to find a little free time. I also got a spot to catch some bass here in Fort Bend county. Only deal is the owner of the lake wants kids involved so we have to take our kids. My daughter is all about catching fish, taking off the hook not so much.

Comment

Thanks fellas. Should have some profiled out this weekend in between thanking calves and hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                  Will do, work has been busy just need to find a little free time. I also got a spot to catch some bass here in Fort Bend county. Only deal is the owner of the lake wants kids involved so we have to take our kids. My daughter is all about catching fish, taking off the hook not so much.
                  We’ll have to get us a little Sugarland connection going for knifemakers.

Comment

My little crumb snatcher is all about it. Say when

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                      We’ll have to get us a little Sugarland connection going for knifemakers.
                      Speaking of the one I bought my first custom knife from and still carry on a regular basis. I’m down for a meet up once it cools off. Y’all check out https://instagram.com/milinskiknives...dium=copy_link

Comment

Speaking of the one I bought my first custom knife from and still carry on a regular basis. I’m down for a meet up once it cools off. Y’all check out https://instagram.com/milinskiknives...dium=copy_link
                        Haaa. Well I hope we can get a little round up together, that would be a blast! I’ll text you guys and we can pick a date that may work. I gotta see that grinder beast in person sometime. Nice purchase

Comment

A batch of Super Freaks traced out
                          Attached Files

Comment

Congrats on that nice grinder. What's I call being all in. I'mana keep an eye on this thread and see what you come up with.

Comment

Can’t wait to see a finished “Super Freak”

Comment

What is the info on this class by Chops?

Comment

Working...
                                X