• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 7

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
      I have to agree, this is amazing that this is happening. Don't be fooled though, if LSU makes a semi-decent hire, they will be right back in the thick of it.

I agree they could be back sooner rather than later but two consecutive years of poor results plus a new staff coming in next year could take a few years to get up to speed. It’s time to put a foot on their throat. Maybe helps us keep a few of these upper end recruits in state as well.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        I mean i guess I’ll take another championship lol

Take your time . . We're making inroads to bayou recruits . . The ones that don't want to be "one and done" . . lol

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Still worth it

Absolutely [emoji23]

Comment

I believe Texas leads all of college football on Malcolm/Malcom Brown's in the league with 2 and are high up the list for total Malcolm/Malcom's with 3 overall.

Take that haters.

P.S. We are Special Teams U with both the best punter and kicker in the league. Justin Tucker (who you Aggies may have heard of) is the all time leader for field goal percentage in the NFL. Michael Dickson will be tied for average yards per punt, as soon as he punts 12 more times so he qualifies with 250 career punts, with current #1 Shane Lechler.

STU, beeches.
            Last edited by El General; 10-13-2021, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
              I believe Texas leads all of college football on Malcolm/Malcom Brown's in the league with 2 and are high up the list for total Malcolm/Malcom's with 3 overall.

Take that haters.

P.S. We are Special Teams U with both the best punter and kicker in the league. Justin Tucker (who you Aggies may have heard of) is the all time leader for field goal percentage in the NFL. Michael Dickson will be tied for average yards per punt, as soon as he punts 12 more times so he qualifies with 250 career punts, with current #1 Shane Lechler.

STU, beeches.
              Crystal Ball prediction for the unranked 2023 RB out of GA?

Malcolm Brown is a 5-11, 180-pound Running Back from Warner Robins, GA.
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Comment

LMAO. I don't care who you are, that is funny.

Comment

Greatness. Drunk me was so close on the 14 point win prediction. Unfortunately, sober me won out with a 7 point loss.

Comment

I saw a report that Elijah Blades has been dismissed from Florida and has (again) entered the portal.
                      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        The bull**** is deep this morning.

Chest Waders deep!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                          Crystal Ball prediction for the unranked 2023 RB out of GA?

https://247sports.com/Player/Malcolm-Brown-46113788/
                          Orange House!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                            Are these "opting" out at LSU?
                            They can call it injuries all they want but it's opt outs. LSU is now without 14 starters in their lineup including all americans eli ricks, Stingley and Kayshon Boutte. They won't come close to winning another game this year except against ULM. Need to just cut ties with O now and be done with it. Players have quit, assistant coaches have quit and fans have all quit on 0. You can't normally find a ticket to the Florida game and when you do its north of $200. People can't even get rid of them for $40 right now. There may be 40k fans in attendance this weekend and I believe after they lose by 40 O is gone Sunday.

I also expect Eli Ricks to enter the transfer portal.

Comment

Spot on.

There was one play early in the game that Texas got pressure, OU throws it up for grabs, it gets tipped and another player caught it for a 8-10 yards down field. At that point, I knew.

Comment

A reporter for the OU student newspaper used binoculars from a public building to report that Caleb Williams was doing practice with first-reps, got quotes from Spencer Rattler's dad, and Lincoln Riley has now apparently canceled all media availabilities.

No more media until the game, dude checks off the paranoid box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X