This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    This post was an epic failure and you should be dogpiled for it.
    The post was factual.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      The post was factual.

Post 1057 was factual.

Saying any 4-2 record is the same just shows how desperate you are. It’s not a good look, bud.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
        This post was an epic failure and you should be dogpiled for it.
        How do you figure? I’m an Aggie and it’s in line. Our season is already toast - other than attention what did that win accomplish. Yay praise Calzada ? He lost two winnable games for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
          Post 1057 was factual.

Saying any 4-2 record is the same just shows how desperate you are. It’s not a good look, bud.
          You showing up to crow about **** after being absent all year isn't a good look. Lol.

Comment

Extension. Give it to him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
              How do you figure? I’m an Aggie and it’s in line. Our season is already toast - other than attention what did that win accomplish. Yay praise Calzada ? He lost two winnable games for us.
              I meant nothing bad about the Aggies. Just tired of all the smack talk about Texas losing. Congrats on the big win.

Comment

You showing up to crow about **** after being absent all year isn't a good look. Lol.

I haven’t been absent. I post on every weekly thread. Just post less if I’m on one of my four boats.

Comment

The post was factual.

More facts.

Sumlin imploded against UCLA in 2017 similar to yesterdays debacle and was thought of as a HC that will never get it and was eventually fired. Sark basically does the same thing and he’s right on track.

Comment

Whoop! Kyle feild was special last night

Comment

I meant nothing bad about the Aggies. Just tired of all the smack talk about Texas losing. Congrats on the big win.

Well the sip loss was a glorious meltdown. It will need to be talked about for a bit longer. Oh. Then Ag’s go on to take down the unbeatable Bama team. Glorious, I say.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                        Post 1057 was factual.

Both lost to Arkansas. One lost to a top 6 team. One lost to an unranked mediocre team.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 10-10-2021, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Both lost to Arkansas. One lost to a top 6 team. One lost to an unranked mediocre team.

Yep. It’s unfortunate our QB1 went down and QB2 wasn’t ready. He should have been ready. However, it looks like Jimbo has coached him up. Hopefully we see that Calzada for the remainder of the year.

Comment

What it’s really all about! College football creates a lot of great memories! Remember that there is always winners and losers and we are humans just trying to support our teams!

My son and I living and dying with every play and the girls experiencing their first Texas OU weekend and game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                              More facts.

Sumlin imploded against UCLA in 2017 similar to yesterdays debacle and was thought of as a HC that will never get it and was eventually fired. Sark basically does the same thing and he’s right on track.
                              Nah. It was a bad loss. It still hurts.

Comment

All the smack talk? You’re hearing voices. I haven’t said a word and aggie has been more than kind.

Comment

Working...
                                X