Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent

Comment

MD Anderson in Htown. Dont f around with any other yokel outfits. If a chance is to be had, itll be had at MD Anderson.

Good luck and God bless your PawInLaw MrM.

Comment

Prayers for the your Paw-in-law and the whole Family. Our Father in Heaven is in charge.

Agree with Briar MDD Anderson

Comment

Give me a PM I would like to talk to you about it. I just went through the same diagnosis with my mother in February. Prayers up for your FIL.

Comment

Man, what a vicious disease. He did ok for a few months, but once it got its hooks into him it was fast. He passed this morning. All week I’ve been crushed that the last real words he’d spoken on Sunday were that he knew he was dying and he was afraid. He was sedated and slept nearly all of the last few days, and it really hurt that there wasn’t any opportunity to console him or pray with him before he was out. But the nurse this morning prayed over him, and when she did he noticeably relaxed, took a few very gentle slow breaths, and let go peacefully.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Rip

Comment

God bless!

Comment

Very sorry for your loss, God Bless.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Prayers to you and your family.

Comment

sorry for your loss sir.

Comment

I know the awful journey that you have been on. Will be in prayer for you.

Comment

Very sorry for your loss!

Comment

Sorry for your loss. RIP SIR.. I watched my dad die from cancer. Worst part was listening to him talk about not wanting to die and leave his family sad. Cancer sucks..

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                              Man, what a vicious disease. He did ok for a few months, but once it got its hooks into him it was fast. He passed this morning. All week I’ve been crushed that the last real words he’d spoken on Sunday were that he knew he was dying and he was afraid. He was sedated and slept nearly all of the last few days, and it really hurt that there wasn’t any opportunity to console him or pray with him before he was out. But the nurse this morning prayed over him, and when she did he noticeably relaxed, took a few very gentle slow breaths, and let go peacefully.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                              Brother the same thing happened with my father in law. He was in the final stages of multiple myeloma and his legs became mottled. The blood was leaving his limbs and going to his core to stay alive.
                              We gathered around him and prayed and the blood returned to his extremities. I witnessed it. He passed 12 hours later.
                              I’m glad it’s over for your dad. The torch has passed. Stay strong and know that God heals all in His time.

Comment

sorry for your loss, sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X