Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heading to Vegas! Gonna get some $$$ on the horns!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
      I don’t really like it but this is coming from someone close with assistant AD

What they see in kiffin Idk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        LMAO! This speaks volumes (about this guy and those that intentionally follow him.)
        Imagine dedicating so much time and effort to a team your school doesn't even play, to constantly work so hard to prove that TAMU is irrelevant - which pretty much proves TAMU is relevant, at least to him

Total DB

Comment

I think Milk Men isn't a noun, but more an adjective of what those guys do to each other.

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
            Nope, agree 100%.

And in life in general it doesn't matter whether you wear a tshirt or have the diploma on the wall...well it shouldn't....
            That’s the truth… Some of the smartest people I know barely graduated high school and are twice as successful. It’s mostly who you know, not what you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
              How did we go from making fun of gay aggy “traditions” to fajitas?
              Because the boss man stepped in… Who’s an Aggie!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                That’s the truth… Some of the smartest people I know barely graduated high school and are twice as successful. It’s mostly who you know, not what you know.
                But I did graduate.....barely.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                  I think Milk Men isn't a noun, but more an adjective of what those guys do to each other.
                  Let me know when one of your cheerleaders, becomes anything more than a house wife or personal trainer.

Comment

Oklahoma sacked Sam Ehlinger 15 (15!!!) times combined in 2019 and '20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      But I did graduate.....barely.
                      We’re old school college educated. Today, most of these kids in college, shouldn’t be in college….they would have never graduated high school with the grading scale we used to use.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                        Per all the pundits, Ags have no shot this weekend at Kyle. Bama is immune to a letdown game. Hopefully Ags are practicing this week to win the rebound at Mizzou.

It’s not just y’all

Alabama has won 100 straight vs unranked teams, and 57 straight vs unranked SEC teams (last loss 2007 vs Mississippi State)...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

He’s all yours Horns. This is the Horn that posted yell practice.

Comment

These girls now days are more masculine then these boys now a days…. Lord please don’t let my son be a lisp havin, loafer trottin, fan boy PLEASE!

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

Definitely cringe worthy... Thank goodness he is not a representative of our school...

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

Dang...
                                Gay dude calling out gayer...

Comment

Working...
                                X