Calling all Hunting WOMEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling all Hunting WOMEN

Operation Orphans needs 12 more women guides for the girls hunt on October 30.

They need women who are familiar with gun safety and can at least gut a deer. OO provides the rifles and bullets and they will give you a sack lunch or the ranch will provide lunch.

Please click the link above for more information and to apply or send Bob Moore an email at Bob.Moore@OperationOrphans.org

You must pass a background check before the hunt and you must have a hunting license.

We try to guide every year and I cannot explain how much this one day will impact you. It will be the most amazing experience of the year.

I'll give this to my wife. The gutting part might be a sticking point. Great idea.

Comment

TTT.......for a great organization and ask!!!![emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

While they provide the rifles and bullets, I normally bring my own. I like knowing how reliable and safe my guns are. They will allow you to bring your own, but it must be no larger than a 243 caliber.

Comment

Putting a few feelers out! My mom would love to help but can’t right now due to health issues. Asking a few friends

Comment

This is awesome! I’d love to help but am working that weekend.
            Do you need donations or anything??

Comment

This is awesome! Bump!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bow up View Post
                This is awesome! I’d love to help but am working that weekend.
                Do you need donations or anything??
                They always accept donations. I'm driving in on Friday Oct. 29 from College Station.

Otherwise, they just really need female guides.

Comment

Have someone interested where is the hunt?

Comment

This thread reminded me, wife and I filled out the background forms last time you posted but never heard back. I'll follow up with Bob, emailed back and forth quite a bit with him a couple months ago.

Comment

I know several guys on here that are hunting women. Will pass it on!

I kid. Great program right there!

Comment

Tracey, as soon as the laundry and sandwich-making is done I’m sure some more will come available. I kid. I kid. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                          This thread reminded me, wife and I filled out the background forms last time you posted but never heard back. I'll follow up with Bob, emailed back and forth quite a bit with him a couple months ago.
                          Yeah, a friend of mine did the same thing but was missed on the recent email to confirm as a guide. She emailed him directly and he added her.

Comment

Originally posted by J Loves Huntin View Post
                            Have someone interested where is the hunt?
                            We meet at the headquarters on Friday night in Mason. We literally bunk there for the night and early Saturday morning they give us our ranch assignments and we drive out to various ranches. Then we return after sun set and either drive home from there or stay a second night. All meals are covered.

Comment

I would love to sign up for something like this but am not a female lol. Bump for what sounds like an awesome event!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X