Any Nokona dealers on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Nokona dealers on here?

I am about to order my son a glove and wanted to see if anyone on here could get me a better deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They used to sell 2nds for a pretty good discount if ya ever go through Nocona...not sure if they still do that or not. I got a nice kangaroo glove a while back that way

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Comment

I think I paid $230-240 for my Nokona when I was still playing ball 20 years ago. Dang good gloves, but man I’m glad I’m not buying one today if they’ve increased like everything else has.

Comment

Originally posted by coachk View Post
        They used to sell 2nds for a pretty good discount if ya ever go through Nocona...not sure if they still do that or not. I got a nice kangaroo glove a while back that way

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

I’ll have to ask them about this. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
          I think I paid $230-240 for my Nokona when I was still playing ball 20 years ago. Dang good gloves, but man I’m glad I’m not buying one today if they’ve increased like everything else has.

Yeah they are expensive but dang good gloves and I like that they are made in Texas.

My wife’s old softball glove is a Nokona and it is still an excellent glove so I know they will last.

The cost is tough to swallow but I know the glove will last.

Comment

Do yourself a favor, run up there and buy it direct at the factory. They will tighten the laces to fit, laxer his name on it, and start the break in with a pneumatic hammer. Fantastic people up there.

My son’s Nokona that his grandpa bought him is his most prized possession.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Do yourself a favor, run up there and buy it direct at the factory. They will tighten the laces to fit, laxer his name on it, and start the break in with a pneumatic hammer. Fantastic people up there.

He would love that. May need to make a road trip!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
                Yeah they are expensive but dang good gloves and I like that they are made in Texas.

My wife’s old softball glove is a Nokona and it is still an excellent glove so I know they will last.

The cost is tough to swallow but I know the glove will last.

Absolutely. They’re worth it. Just a tough pill to swallow haha

Comment

They make great gloves but I had a bad experience with their upper management about honoring a quote for an entire teams worth of gloves, basically they just backed out of the deal and wouldn’t honor the quote, I’ll do business elsewhere.

Comment

Nocona

My son had two Noconas in high school in 2003. Lefty first base/pitcher so he needed both a glove to pitch and first baseman's mitt. Best money I ever spent.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Great family as well.

I am very proud to have Nokona on my resume.

Comment

Very few pro’s wear them. I was told because they don’t pay players to wear them. Is this true?

Comment

Just had this old glove refurbished by a guy here in Houston. Looking forward to getting my son a Nokona that he can play with.

Comment

So are NoKona gloves made in Nocona?

Comment

Originally posted by crowmagnum View Post
                              So are NoKona gloves made in Nocona?

Yes

Comment

Working...
                              X