Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girl friend asked a strange question.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had a friend with a buck they had saved and raised from a fawn - women during that time of month could not get around him.

Comment

How do you think bucks earn their red wings?

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

Comment

I believe it but there is no stinking way I’m asking or even touching a used one of those to hang around my stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            Daaaaaaaaannnnnnggggg! BB uncensored!

Comment

Oh lord, this is another one of those questions often asked by those confused and mystified by female anatomy - like 'doesn't the bow string hit your boobs?' Um no....
              Anyway, heat or full estrus is actually after the bleeding stage in animals. It's not the same as menstruation, which is the shedding of the uterine lining in a woman after the fertile stage has passed. I would assume that it doesn't matter either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                Daaaaaaaaannnnnnggggg! BB uncensored!
                Mathew used to bring that jar of urine from his wife when she was on her period to my camp. I made him leave that stuff outside. He was something else

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                  Oh lord, this is another one of those questions often asked by those confused and mystified by female anatomy - like 'doesn't the bow string hit your boobs?' Um no....
                  Anyway, heat or full estrus is actually after the bleeding stage in animals. It's not the same as menstruation, which is the shedding of the uterine lining in a woman after the fertile stage has passed. I would assume that it doesn't matter either way.

Are you saying it’s reversed in deer? They bleed before fertility? Versus humans that bleed after?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                    Yes. Hang the used tampons on trees around you. This is better than any doe in heat you can buy over the counter.
                    Guaranteed to draw the bucks in and send other hunters running to the next county.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                      Tie her to your boot and drag her to your stand.
                      This is the winner!

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post

Nailed it! Menstruation is not “estrus” at all. If an animal, a deer, horse, whatever, smells anything, it’s bloody discharge.

Comment

EVERY animal on the farm knows when a female is having her period. I'm betting it's no different with deer.

Comment

Might have to smoke her feminine products for scent control, or at least put them in a vacuumed sealed bag with local pine needles 2 weeks prior.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                              Tie her to your boot and drag her to your stand.
                              LMAO!!!!! Cleaning keyboard NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by webstertroy View Post
                                I quote Will the deer smell that I'm on my period.....
                                I DON'T even know how to respond lol
                                I don't know the answer to this, butI know for a fat that knocking off a chunk the night before works! LMAO!

Comment

Working...
                                X