What is the best quick attach system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I finally pulled the trigger and filled out my paperwork and bought a suppressor. Now that I have months of waiting, I need to decide on the mounting system. The two below seem to be the most popular so I wanted to see if anyone had any pros or cons on them.

Nomad L

Dead Air KeyMo

Q Plan B / Cherry bomb

Q is shorter, lighter, cheaper, doesn’t need to be timed, xeno is similar to Q but left hand threads like oss so you can’t take the muzzle device off with the can.

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gCCB8zmBIuE"]Dead Air Xeno | How Does It Compare? Keymo & Plan B - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Don’t think you can go wrong either way. Keymo is going to add more length and weight to your can than the plan b does if that’s a factor.

Comment

Xeno

If I planned to ever shoot the rifle unsuppressed I’d run the Keymo with a brake as long as it wasn’t a SBR. Braked SBRs are extremely obnoxious to the point I’d prefer the added muzzle rise (over a brake) of a flash suppressor. Running it suppressed all the time then Xeno would be my choice.
        Last edited by TX03RUBI; 09-14-2021, 07:52 PM.

Comment

The rifle I’m getting it for will most likely not be fired unsuppressed once I have it. That said, I have other rifles I would like to move it to from time to time. So most likely the suppressor will be removed after each use.

Going to be used on 16” barrels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
            Xeno

If I planned to ever shoot the rifle unsuppressed I’d run the Keymo with a brake as long as it wasn’t a SBR. Braked SBRs are extremely obnoxious to the point I’d prefer the added muzzle rise (over a brake) of a flash suppressor. Running it suppressed all the time then Xeno would be my choice.

The Xeno looks pretty much like the Plan B and cherry bomb set up. Am I looking at that right?

Comment

Originally posted by Anon View Post
              Q is shorter, lighter, cheaper, doesn’t need to be timed, xeno is similar to Q but left hand threads like oss so you can’t take the muzzle device off with the can.

Dead Air Xeno | How Does It Compare? Keymo & Plan B - YouTube

Thanks for the video. That sounds explained a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                Thanks for the video. That sounds explained a lot.

You’re welcome, I think the biggest difference between Q and xeno is the lefty tighty threads...if you’re a rockset muzzle device person it probably doesn’t matter, if you’re a loctite person the xeno threads might be a better idea.

Comment

Dang. That xeno seems legit

Comment

Working...
                  X