X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
    Grimes, you need a hug?
    I could use my tshirt to soak up some of those tears…
    Tears? Why on earth would Aggies have tears? We have a conference and have been building that depth we keep telling you about for 8 years. If it was all that bad, y’all wouldn’t be jumping on this train. I can’t wait to see the realignment, finally get Alabama out of the west and over in the east where they belong. The west will be a hoot for years to come. I’m excited!!

Comment

I didn’t ask why…
      76-37-5
      This is whats funny, of those 76 wins, 40 of them were between the 1800’s and the 1950’s…..before most of us were even born. Since then, its been pretty evenly matched, but thats all about to change very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        This is whats funny, of those 76 wins, 40 of them were between the 1800’s and the 1950’s…..before most of us were even born. Since then, its been pretty evenly matched, but thats all about to change very soon.
        Most of us weren’t born before 1939 either…
        Well other than sharecropper…

Comment

So??? There you go picking stats to make you look and feel better. Look, if UT played aggy for the next 39 years and aggy won every single one of those, then we’d be tied. I’m gonna be 92 years old….

Comment

I'm proud of it cuz . . Gig em . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
              Leave it at the door . . You are 0-0-0 in the SEC . .
              The record is still the same…
              Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
              That record has been canceled . . LOL
              Its all they got…..stats and records are for losers. In the SEC, you just show up and play your best and hope its enough to hold off Ole Miss, MSU, Arkansas, Auburn, USCe, LSU, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, UT, Kentuck, Mizzu, and Vandy….(Vandy is our Texas Tech, but more highly educated, so their not that big of a worry). We were and are welcomed each week with open arms, by every SEC school. They love the Aggie fan base, they love the tradition.

Comment

Absolutely and agree 100%, but it doesn’t change the fact that they have won one and it was before your teams first one. Makes sense that older brother should win one first. Little brother is mom and dads baby, the favorite…..but now, the protocol son returns.

Comment

"prodigal"

Look if they want to live in the past, let them. All I care about is what the next 40 years of MY life of the series look like. Everything is an even playing field. No advantages, so let's see where the chips fall now. Actually the Ags will have more alumni in the future, which means more fans, more donations, etc. Quite amazing how far the University has grown.
                  Last edited by Beargrasstx; 08-01-2021, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                    So??? There you go picking stats to make you look and feel better. Look, if UT played aggy for the next 39 years and aggy won every single one of those, then we’d be tied. I’m gonna be 92 years old….
                    But the sad part I’m trying to point out is that no-one cares about the all time meetings…..Texas always brings this up, we never bring that up with baylol, tech, tcu, rice, houston or any other team we’ve been fortunate enough to win the majority of matches against over the years. The only thing that matters is the last meeting.

Texas had help from a texas alum in stripes to get the edge in the last meeting in College Station.

We humiliated OU in The Cotton Bowl in 2013.

LSU beat texas
                    LSU DESTROYED OU
                    Bama embarrassed OU

We can’t wait to tee it ip boys, we are way better now!!

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
                      "prodigal"

Look if they want to live in the past, let them. All I care about is what the next 40 years of life of the series look like. Everything is an even playing field. No advantages, so let's see where the chips fall now. Actually the Ags will have more alumni in the future, which means more fans, more donations, etc. Quite amazing how far the University has grown.
                      I’m with you, it’s all even now….No excuses, just play it out on the field….every single week!!

Comment

But the sad part I’m trying to point out is that no-one cares about the all time meetings…..Texas always brings this up, we never bring that up with baylol, tech, tcu, rice, houston or any other team we’ve been fortunate enough to win the majority of matches against over the years. The only thing that matters is the last meeting.

Texas had help from a texas alum in stripes to get the edge in the last meeting in College Station.

We humiliated OU in The Cotton Bowl in 2013.

LSU beat texas
                        LSU DESTROYED OU
                        Bama embarrassed OU

We can’t wait to tee it ip boys, we are way better now!!
                        To be fair, I don't think the zebra was an alum of tu that threw the terrible flag on Hunter. I believe he was just a fan of tu. His facebook account showed numerous pictures of him in texas gear and flashing the hookem etc. I think he even was on orangebloods or one the tu fan sites as a poster. So yeah, that guy should not be a ref in the last meeting between the 2 teams. However, the game shouldn't have been that close. We had to rely on a freshman running back Molena in that game because Gray? and Christine Michael were hurt before that game.

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
                          To be fair, I don't think the zebra was an alum of tu that threw the terrible flag on Hunter. I believe he was just a fan of tu. His facebook account showed numerous pictures of him in texas gear and flashing the hookem etc. I think he even was on orangebloods or one the tu fan sites as a poster. So yeah, that guy should not be a ref in the last meeting between the 2 teams. However, the game shouldn't have been that close. We had to rely on a freshman running back Molena in that game because Gray? and Christine Michael were hurt before that game.
                          and JFF was on the bench…..

Comment

I see Aggy and Red Raider are still butthurt. Lol.

Meh, SEC.

Lol at the excuses for tge last loss to Texas.

Not living in the past. I just want to see another national championship before I die...and a few more in baseball and another final 4 appearance.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 08-02-2021, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Dang! OU took the brunt of that assault.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Not living in the past. I just want to see another national championship before I die...
                                Well, if that’s the goal, should’ve stayed where y’all were…..that was about the easiest road to the playoffs in college football.

Comment

Working...
                                X