X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
      Coming up next week. What can I expect? Lots of swelling, liquid diet? Having one on the top and bottom done. Thanks in advance folks

Any many inches you getting tacked on ?

[emoji854]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Wifes 5 weeks post op, finally feeling near 100% can start vacuuming again finally

Comment

#17 & 18. Funny as hail. Btw, Megatron doesn’t need any length!

Comment

Originally posted by Duane View Post
            My girlfriend just had both of hers done right up front, but to each their own.

Swelling did occur. And it's permanent.
            FYI... I've never met a woman that has had this done, that is still with the guy she was with when she got em done. Enjoy them while you can!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I had dental implants done around 20 yrs ago and no issues with them ever. From what I remember I didn’t have any issues at all. It was a lot smoother than I was expecting.

Comment

Originally posted by GOODEN View Post
                I had dental implants done around 20 yrs ago and no issues with them ever. From what I remember I didn’t have any issues at all. It was a lot smoother than I was expecting.
                Can you feel or really tell a difference vs a real tooth?

Comment

If the crowns are only $1000 each, you aren't getting anything made in the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
                    I’d say that’s pretty unique, one on top and one on the bottom? Hermaphrodite?
                    With this surgery, and a job I can do remotely, I'd never leave the house

Comment

You'll be fine, my GF had 7 installed a couple of years ago and 4 more a few months ago and I was fine with it.

Comment

I had the same, one on top and one on bottom and swelling and pain was minimal and was eating regular food in a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                          FYI... I've never met a woman that has had this done, that is still with the guy she was with when she got em done. Enjoy them while you can!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                          They last ~10 years. My soon to be ex wife's lasted 12 years. They started to leak right before we split up. I got full use out of them. She talks to surgeon next week about next steps.

The good guy in me feels like offering to cover 1/2 the removal since I probably contributed to them busting a seam. But only removal. I'll only pay half if she goes back to flat chested a cups how I found her. If she decides to replace she's on her own!

So my advice is enjoy while you can and know they have a shelf life!

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
                            Can you feel or really tell a difference vs a real tooth?

I can’t tell a difference at all. Other than a little harder to floss between them and my other teeth there’s no issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Duane View Post
                              My girlfriend just had both of hers done right up front, but to each their own.

Swelling did occur. And it's permanent.
                              Didn’t happen wif out piktures!

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
                                Didn’t happen wif out piktures!

What he said.......

Comment

Working...
                                X