This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    No way in hell.....But maybe a plastic drinking cup?
    Gotta score 74 points to get a cup.......

Comment

Venables had OSU out of sorts when he flipped the switch and went to the Tampa 2 package he studied at Iowa State.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        Gotta score 74 points to get a cup.......

Defense!! Defense!!

Comment

It will be interesting to see if Clemson can slow them down. LSU is now the first and only team in college football history to feature a 5,000-yard passer, a 1,000-yard rusher and two 1,000-yard receivers in the same season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
            Has that ever been done?
            Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Billly Luicci.....is that you? I dint know you bowhunted Looch?..

Haha. Glad to see your still following Looch on Twitter after your hiatus. [emoji23]But not bowhunting today. Putting the kids on another redhead beatdown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So I am a buckeye fan. And I’ll be the first to admit it. The end of the half was a game changing moment in classic buckeye fashion. I saw it from a mile away. Clemson scores before half , takes momentum,would score coming out and it would be catch up from there. I don’t think the target was legit as Lawrence put his head down, I was actually more concerned with Young pulling a **** Butkus and trying to twist his head off. That set up a new set of downs and down hill from there. Granted a good team should adjust. When u have that many attempts in the red zone and come away with field goals instead of TD’s your gonna lose. Second half adjustments were non apparent. These key things are what set LSU apart. I think OSU played a good schedule and did show dominance on it, but just can’t ever seal the deal consistently on big games to gain recognition as a true dominant powerhouse. You just can’t win anymore. It’s those keys moments as previously mentioned that Alabama did so well and now the torch has been passed to LSU. When other teams can do that we will have more competitive playoffs. I see LSU dominating Clemson.
                Last edited by bow4my2; 12-29-2019, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Hes comin..

Comment

Oh, another LSU hater?
                    Because he picked the defending champs to win a close game?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bow4my2 View Post
                      So I am a buckeye fan. And I’ll be the first to admit it. The end of the half was a game changing moment in classic buckeye fashion. I saw it from a mile away. Clemson scores before half , takes momentum,would score coming out and it would be catch up from there. I don’t think the target was legit as Lawrence put his head down, I was actually more concerned with Young pulling a **** Butkus and trying to twist his head off. That set up a new set of downs and down hill from there. Granted a good team should adjust. When u have that many attempts in the red zone and come away with field goals instead of TD’s your gonna lose. Second half adjustments were non apparent. These key things are what set LSU apart. I think OSU played a good schedule and did show dominance on it, but just can’t ever seal the deal consistently on big games to gain recognition as a true dominant powerhouse. You just can’t win anymore. It’s those keys moments as previously mentioned that Alabama did so well and now the torch has been passed to LSU. When other teams can do that we will have more competitive playoffs. I see LSU dominating Clemson.
                      [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

???

Comment

Oh, another LSU hater?
                          Not a LSU hater. I just think they will lose.

Comment

Looks like good stuff Pin Oak!!

Comment

Originally posted by bow4my2 View Post
                              Thats all good.. but if buckeyes qb and reciever were on same page on that last play.. that game ends differently.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                                Thats all good.. but if buckeyes qb and reciever were on same page on that last play.. that game ends differently.
                                Yup, your right. Another thing that sets powerhouses apart. Clutch moments

Comment

Working...
                                X