This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigL View Post
    What's Coach O going to end his interviews with now? Or will he stick with Go Tigers!
    Go LSU Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      I would have loved to see OU knock off LSU, but Burrow and company continue their dominance.

Kudos to Clemson for overcoming a slow start and beating the Bucs. Gotta give credit to Day and OSU but Clemson’s big game experience and poise pulled them through in the end. I was impressed with Dobbins and Fields, and the Bucs D is solid, but Clemson definitely “Clemsoned” in the end (o think we can safely redefine the term.)

It’s hard to see anybody stopping LSUs offense, but that same big game experience makes it hard to count Clemson out. Here’s hoping for another entertaining and close game. Go Tigers.

Agree. Yesterday also really illustrated the necessity to have an “elite” qb if you’re hoping to have an elite team, no “game managers” in the playoffs.

Comment

Clemson aint OU.
        They can punch back. Hard... you arent shutting sunshine down like Hurts.

That being said... hard to bet against that juggernaut or burrow... they rollin.

Safe money is on the Tigers

Comment

This is quite funny......had to post.

Page 2 of the Should we consider going to SEC for easier conference games? discussion on the SicEm365 Football forum.

Comment

I would have loved to see OU knock off LSU, but Burrow and company continue their dominance.

Kudos to Clemson for overcoming a slow start and beating the Bucs. Gotta give credit to Day and OSU but Clemson’s big game experience and poise pulled them through in the end. I was impressed with Dobbins and Fields, and the Bucs D is solid, but Clemson definitely “Clemsoned” in the end (o think we can safely redefine the term.)

It’s hard to see anybody stopping LSUs offense, but that same big game experience makes it hard to count Clemson out. Here’s hoping for another entertaining and close game. Go Tigers.
            Which tigers? Clemson. Or, the ones you thought the Aggies would beat?

Comment

Zoom.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                Which tigers? Clemson. Or, the ones you thought the Aggies would beat?
                I thought the Aggies could beat both.
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  See you in the natty.
                  Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

I'll be in NOLA fir it.....

Holler if you gonna be there.....

Assuming yall make it.....
                  Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

D O M I N A T I O N

Heisman race
                  1. Justin Fields
                  2. JK Dobbins
                  3. Chase Young
                  4. Joe Burrow

O H......I O

Looks like Tarzan
                  Plays like Jane during big games

Sacks in last 3 games vs. Mich., Wisconsin., Clem = 0

Comment

Hard to beat a real team when you play nobody all year.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Not I...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Agreed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Didn’t see a single play as we had a family Christmas for the wife’s family, but the results are what I hoped for.

Let’s see if LSU can keep the butcher ball of knives rolling. They are playing at such an elite level.

Comment

2019 College Football - Bowl Season Bickerin'

Two years in a row A&M has played both national title game participants. Those teams are a combined 52-0 and on a different playing level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

LSU rolls Clemson. Book it.

Comment

I thought the Aggies could beat both.
                              At least we played both!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                                Two years in a row A&M has played both national title game participants. Those teams are a combined 52-0 and on a different playing level.
                                So you’re sayin we’re a “cupcake” on their schedules......everyone knows these two teams play soft schedules.

Comment

Working...
                                X