I need new wireless cameras Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikerosa View Post
    I use Spypoint Micro. Cheap and get the job done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’ve been looking at a couple of these since Covert hasn’t returned any of my calls to upgrade my camera

Comment

Originally posted by thedosranchhand View Post
      Can you control the cam thru the app? Make it take pictures and change settings?

Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

My brother in law bought 4 spypoint link micros and loves them. I was so jealous i went and got one. Going to see how it does before deciding on more. Interested in the new cuddeback system also.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Shot View Post
          My brother in law bought 4 spypoint link micros and loves them. I was so jealous i went and got one. Going to see how it does before deciding on more. Interested in the new cuddeback system also.
          For those who aren’t boycotting dicks still they’re $99 right now. Just ordered a couple to try

Comment

I almost don't wanna brag on them, but the Spypoints are working well for us.. As others have said Snyper is solid as well, but for the price i'll stick with Spypoint for now.

Comment

Arlo GO. Get a solar panel with it and you’ll never use a game cam again. Your welcome!

Comment

Several guys on my lease run the Cuddelinks with no problems. Probably gonna pick a few up this off season.

Comment

I’m not real happy with my SPYPOINT evo...

Comment

The way I understand it on Jan 1 they START taking down the Verizon 3G towers. That doesn’t mean they will impact you right away, but could take several months before it happens.

Stick with Covert...they are the best for a reason.

Comment

Smart; Calling Smart; If he doesn't reply here; PM him. Guy has good advice and experience with Covert and cell cameras.
                      In my opinion; if you have had good luck/signals/customer service with Covert; stay with them. My Only complaint with my Coverts is one of my stands drops the signal after 2-3 weeks. 1/2 mile down the road I run 2 cameras with no issues.

Comment

[QUOTE=muddyz;14603574]The way I understand it on Jan 1 they START taking down the Verizon 3G towers.

I have been predicting this for a year. Towers are expensive. All the carriers are leaning towards WI-fi for the future. We have a micro tower that lost AT&T's support last Jan 1st.
                        Here comes Big Brother....................

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                          Guy at work has been using the Spypoint micros for the season and Im probably going to buy a couple to add to the coverts.
                          I bought a Spypoint Micro Verizon network and it has been great. I have Coverts too but after I upgraded them they haven't been as good as before. The Black Friday sale Academy has I bought two more Spypoint Micro's. App is decent I did by one in the nationwide network and returend it. I never could get it ot find a signal. Didn't have that problem with the Verizon version.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                            The current 2019 LTE Coverts aren't going to have any lapse of service, as far as I know. If you have older 3G models, then maybe so. But there's no reason you can't buy Coverts today, if you want to.
                            They clearanced the 2019’s out. The service agent said they didn’t have anymore 19’s to replace mine with. That the 20’s wouldn’t start shipping out till April. She said they were making a bunch of people upset. I was able to upgrade one of my cameras to a 19 a few months ago. Works great, but will be for sale shortly.

Comment

Ive got 7 spypoint link micros, and there are 6 more that my lease mates bought because of mine. No problems so far besides having to buy a new sd card on two of them!

Comment

Originally posted by thedosranchhand View Post
                                They clearanced the 2019’s out. The service agent said they didn’t have anymore 19’s to replace mine with. That the 20’s wouldn’t start shipping out till April. She said they were making a bunch of people upset. I was able to upgrade one of my cameras to a 19 a few months ago. Works great, but will be for sale shortly.
                                Check ebay. I bought mine there. Can usually find them cheaper than anywhere else. I paid less than $300 each for them (new) on ebay.

Comment

Working...
                                X