Cool bobcat experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool bobcat experience

Got to watch this young bobcat hunt around my blind for about an hour. Only the second one I have ever seen on our family place. The coolest part was my daughter got to watch. He saw us and knew we were there but didn’t seem to care

Last edited by krausejmk; 11-27-2019, 08:46 PM.

Sorry, the third pic is supposed to be a video of it going after a mouse. Not sure why it’s not playing

Comment

Awesome !

Comment

Comment

So, you and your daughter got to watch it in pursuit? That’s basically awesome. They are neat critters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
            So, you and your daughter got to watch it in pursuit? That’s basically awesome. They are neat critters.

Yeah, he jumped at a mouse in the road but missed which is what that video is supposed to be of. Then kept hunting in the tall grass and finally caught one. He worked that y’all grass for awhile. Very cool to witness

Comment

I saw one today also. This one hunted up and down the road for 10 minutes.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Cool

Comment

It’s always fun to see something like that, especially with a youngster!

Comment

Best education a youngster can get is out in nature

Comment

Very cool.

Tick magnet set up in a mesquite at my place and had a momma cat with 5 babies stop right in front of him while he was bow hunting. One of the kittens climbed into the tree and sat a foot or two above his face.

Comment

Very cool. I had a stare down with one about 8 ft behind my blind on opening day. First one I had ever seen from the blind

Comment

Opening weekend I shot a hog Saturday morning, my truck bed was still full of blood and scraps of meat. Well sitting in the blind for the afternoon hunt my truck is parked like 10 yards away. I had 2 very big bobcats sniffing and looking at my truck bed. I thought they were going to jump in it. They stayed around for a minute or so, beautiful creatures. I would’ve shot them but my AR had a FTF...

Comment

Wildlife is often in an "opportnistic feeding" situation, meaning there's a feeder throwing corn that attracts rodents that they hunt, or the grackles checking out truck beds in the WM parking lot, or checking the front bumpers of cars/trucks for bugs, etc.

Regardless, they are neat to watch---

Comment

Working...
                              X